New wrestling figures!

King Pitcos

• Paid Members

Mantaur and Droese? Imagine some of the othersthey could have done? The Goon, Abe "Knuckleball" Schwartz, Battle Kat and Phantasio?

I was always jealous of past and future generations for having figures of commentators, managers, etc. I'd have loved a Vinny Mac-Mac-Mannequin at ringside, shouting "Whatamaneuver!" at the permanently frozen image of Hulk on the monitor.

• Paid Members

Although I mock the ironic concept of receiving a bin man figure and it ending up in the bin before it’s even opened, I love this set, and I’m with Pat on this one. Duke was mint. I was a huge fan between 94-95, I used to sneak off to my grans for lunch (with mates who stole my savage fig) and watch livewire. 

What I really wanted was a Man Mountain Rock figure with his WWF logo guitar. Probably influenced by the fact I bummed guns n roses at the time, but fucking rights I did.

Keep Godwin for a tag team pack, and chuck in Mountain Rock in. Fuck taker of and all, he’d alread had 3 figures (including the mail away by this point) Give his slot to Druggy Fatu or Sparky Plug.

Worth keeping in mind (as if we give a shit, ha) that the orange set was basically confirmed when those unreleased head sculpts cane out a while back, then last year this very same pin badge maker knocked out a set of pins, in collaboration with Ron (head hasbro designer at the time), and pretty much confirmed the orange card (still a bit of debate) but at the very least it’s safe to say these were dead certs:

BFB74E51-0DF7-4AD6-B0E8-3C358B676664.jpeg

• Paid Members

Like earlier, that's a pretty shit line of figures for the casual buyer. For us obsessed loonies, they're all must have. Diesel wasnt a star really. He was still a heart punching bodyguard. Mo and Mable were over to a degree, but I'd have prefered the Quebecers. Bastian Booger only appeared on one PPV, so we barely knew ye. And Jeff Jarret ... look at him. It takes a long time to admire Double J, and the bandana version of him was shite.

For the next line, I'd have wanted someone Lex Luger, Made in the USA. The spunk covered Bret Hart from Rumble 94 and the singlet Owen Hart. Ted Dibiase in his sparkly Christmas jumper, maybe.

• Paid Members

I always thought that Diesel series was meant to have King Of Harts Owen and Stars & Stripes Lex included.

A short haired heel Bulldog in those snazzy red and gold tights with BULL and DOG down the legs would've been fantastic as well, actually. 

image.jpg

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

I always thought that Diesel series was meant to have King Of Harts Owen and Stars & Stripes Lex included.

Yeah, I was always under that impression too. Now that this Ron bloke is doing hasbro related stuff in the public domain, he might spill the beans but is probably keeping tight lipped due to his involvement with this pin lad.

• Paid Members

It is surprising there wasn't a Lawler, but could that have been due to the legal difficulties he was having at the time?

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

It is surprising there wasn't a Lawler, but could that have been due to the legal difficulties he was having at the time?

Maybe yeah, with the nature of the legal issues and the idea of him having a kids toy out, it’s a bit sketch.

Anyway, I’ve got this in the post enroute. Been after the Reigns and Owens for months, but were USA exclusives, managed to find someone selling their collection and got this for a cracking deal. Only need the Reigns now.

8DAF744A-EFD7-40F6-9105-3C56214E7D80.jpeg

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

Are we releasing figures of UKFF mods now? 

Uncanny isn’t it.

That would be an interesting series mind, Although I assume it would pretty much look like the orange series on the previous page.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• 3 weeks later...