New wrestling figures!

King Pitcos

18 minutes ago, Grittynotpretty said:

Gotta be one of the best figure sets they’ve released in years. Brilliant. 

I believe the "Milk Truck" is the packaging they come in. There are also some milk cartons that come with it with a similar frozen in time milk effect to recreate Angle chugging them down

25 minutes ago, Statto said:

It's a pretty decent likeness of Natalya, isn't it?

Had I not seen the outfit, no. It could have been Lana, Alundra Blaze, Tori etc. Just looks completely generic. In my local Toys R Us they have a line of Diva figures which look, dare I say, a bit cartoonish rather then realistic, but you can easily tell who each one is. I don't think this does her justice at all

12 minutes ago, Joey Joe Joe said:

Had I not seen the outfit, no. It could have been Lana, Alundra Blaze, Tori etc. Just looks completely generic. In my local Toys R Us they have a line of Diva figures which look, dare I say, a bit cartoonish rather then realistic, but you can easily tell who each one is. I don't think this does her justice at all

I honestly think its the spitting image of her. Don't see where your coming from.

Yeah. I've seen those you're on about. They also do the dolls of them which are a pretty neat idea as they've never really tapped into the girls market much. So they're great to see get them covered. There's also the 2 gift packs of Bayley and Sasha which have the figure, an accessory and a DVD which I assume is the same bargain bin comp I've seen in HMV that both have 3 matches of theirs on.

6 minutes ago, PSF said:

I honestly think its the spitting image of her. Don't see where your coming from.

obviously just me. I mean, I think this is a better likeness,

4891358734919739382.jpg

although having a look around, I haven't found one that looks that good. Some of their likeness on their figures I feel is spot on, but to me it just doesn't look right

On 10/02/2018 at 8:04 AM, Kaz Hayashi said:

Maybe yeah, with the nature of the legal issues and the idea of him having a kids toy out, it’s a bit sketch.

Anyway, I’ve got this in the post enroute. Been after the Reigns and Owens for months, but were USA exclusives, managed to find someone selling their collection and got this for a cracking deal. Only need the Reigns now.

8DAF744A-EFD7-40F6-9105-3C56214E7D80.jpeg

Didn’t realize they were USA exclusive! I live in Canada and this series are now in the local bargain bin at Walmart for $9 each, just saw them today 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Jimmy Boy said:

Didn’t realize they were USA exclusive! I live in Canada and this series are now in the local bargain bin at Walmart for $9 each, just saw them today 

Don’t suppose you e come across the Roman Reigns one have you?

17 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Don’t suppose you e come across the Roman Reigns one have you?

Yeah that’s in the bargain bin too! I was gunna buy my little boy it but the mrs just laughed at me, he’s only 10 months old

PM me mate and I can get you one and send it if you like? I’ve gotta go there tomorrow anyway, I wanna pick up some for the ‘kids’ (i.e me) whilst the wife is at work 

just saw they have a ring coming out in April too - reliving my childhood lol