Gadaffi captured/killed

Frankie Crisp

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On topic, really, why the whining about him getting shot up? He's a mass murdering terrorist supporting plane gettting crashed fuckhead. He killed 10's of thousands trying to hold on to power over a country that didn't want him and we're actually bothered that when he got caught he was killed?

Bunch o damn hippies, quite frankly.

You mean like these hippies? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15399951

I can sympathise with their feelings on the issue, but honestly their concerns are not as important as those of the Libyan people who faced brunt of his regime far worse and have to do something about moving forward with the state of their country.

I can't really fault them for killing him.

I can't see killing as being anything more than barbaric and based on revenge and a bloodlust. No matter who it is or what the person killed has done - isn't about them, it's about us and how we behave in opposition to those who should be punished. So much more good would have come out of putting Gaddafi on trial, for so many reasons, not least morally. A captured, bloody, brutalised Gaddafi being paraded around the streets and killed does not reflect positively on the new Libya.

Considering how those barbarians acted it's a good thing Gadaffi got his Daughter and I presume grandchildren out of the country.

Whilst I haven't justified how he was killed I don't see how any of us, tucked up in our comfortable lives in Britain on the Internet, can judge a nation that has seen family members, friends and millions of others killed, persecuted, tortured and treated like animals under his regime for reacting how they did. We have no idea what it must have been like to have lived under his rule in Libya and we are all lucky enough that it will never happen to us in our lifetimes in Britain. Im not sure how id react if I caught a man who I knew was responsible for countless deaths to friends and family of mine over the years and im not sure you know how you'd react either.

Considering how those barbarians acted it's a good thing Gadaffi got his Daughter and I presume grandchildren out of the country.

Whilst I haven't justified how he was killed I don't see how any of us, tucked up in our comfortable lives in Britain on the Internet, can judge a nation that has seen family members, friends and millions of others killed, persecuted, tortured and treated like animals under his regime for reacting how they did. We have no idea what it must have been like to have lived under his rule in Libya and we are all lucky enough that it will never happen to us in our lifetimes in Britain. Im not sure how id react if I caught a man who I knew was responsible for countless deaths to friends and family of mine over the years and im not sure you know how you'd react either.

If it had been a proper Milatary force chances are he'd have been captured properly, when you have civvys running around running the show, it's bad times.

Wasn't he more fearing that the females would have been raped before being killed?

Defiantly! No respect for the women at all in these countries.

• Paid Members

You treat people like animals and they will behave like animals. Watching the videos on the news last night made me feel very uncomfortable.

• Paid Members
You treat people like animals and they will behave like animals. Watching the videos on the news last night made me feel very uncomfortable.

Works exactly the other way though. You behave like an animal and you get treat like one.

Just seen on CNN that Gaddafi's body has been put on display in a meat cooler, for everyone to see. Again, this isn't about who Gaddafi is, it's about who we are, and to me something like this is unedifying, grotesque and barbaric.

Just seen on CNN that Gaddafi's body has been put on display in a meat cooler, for everyone to see. Again, this isn't about who Gaddafi is, it's about who we are, and to me something like this is unedifying, grotesque and barbaric.

Indeed. It's pretty much just offering confirmation to those who consider us to be nothing more than invading barbarians.

Archived