Gadaffi captured/killed

Frankie Crisp

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
One thing I will say, can't be a coincidence that Europe & America are facing internal economic meltdown and the Arab world is rising up, can it?

I don't think that the people in those countries based whether to voice their calls for freedom from despots on the business cycle, no. I don't see how the organic revelutions of this year have anything to do with growth rates in unrelated countries.

• Paid Members

So, the ordinary people could have cast off their yoke at any time but were simply biding their time, awaiting a sufficiently high drop in the FTSE? And once the stock market sent the signal they dispatched the regimes of their dictators on cue, in preparation for forming an Islamic Superstate with the annihilation of the West as its object? And this ignoring the fact that economic troubles at home don't mean that the West suddenly has no military or weaponry, and that occupying a belligerent Middle East and gaining its assets would be a very welcome turn of the events for a Western world that is dependent on oil?

198tfp.gif

About as easy as it is to whip up your ordinary bloke over here into a violent, drunken frenzy about a non existent threat from a handful of people from a minority religion? By pulling the same strings?

(I know you can't mention them, but there is a 1 hour documentary on Al Jazeera tonight about that group in your sig, mickey, should be interesting.)

Archived