Gadaffi captured/killed

Frankie Crisp

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have to say it does warm my heart to see the balanced, democracy fighting "rebels" running around firing of AK's and brandishing big ol machettes!

How long before those heroic rebels that the UN assisted become "terrorists" or "insurgents" when they take issue with the UN trying to muscle in on who should be running the country?

I'm old, i've gone soft and lost my revolutionary fervour. These must all be true because I take no joy from those pictures whatsoever, and find it kind of sad.

How long before those heroic rebels that the UN assisted become "terrorists" or "insurgents" when they take issue with the UN trying to muscle in on who should be running the country?

My blood runs cold when the NTC, and its fighters, are referred to as 'Freedom Fighters'. That's what we used to call the Taleban.

I'm old, i've gone soft and lost my revolutionary fervour. These must all be true because I take no joy from those pictures whatsoever, and find it kind of sad.

My blood runs cold when the NTC, and its fighters, are referred to as 'Freedom Fighters'. That's what we used to call the Taleban.

Bang

Fucking

On

I like the news articles showing rebel troops going though Gaddafi's property whilst the articles use words such as "opulent" and reacting as though this is something exclusive to the evil dictators of this world. They did the same with Saddam as well.

Articles such as this make me laugh;

As the rest of Libya remains embroiled in battles for control of the country, rebels stormed the house of Gaddafi

• Paid Members
I'm glad Gadaffi's gone (and hope that genuine, lasting change does follow now), but I take no joy in his killing. Killing isn't justice.

Plus we missed the chance to see him in his pants - like we did with Saddam! :angry:

Archived