Gadaffi captured/killed

Frankie Crisp

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another Dictator bites the dust. Democracy is kickin' ass

Slightly off topic, but are you that mental Michael Jackson fan?

Yes he is. He is also a big fan of the baby Jesus.

Ah, I see. One of those types? That'll explain his ridiculous backing of US-style democracy and use of the phrase 'kicking ass!'. I imagine he'll probably have a look in his eyes like one of these two?

1764-wa.jpeglarge_Sarah-Palin.JPG

• Paid Members
Another Dictator bites the dust. Democracy is kickin' ass

Slightly off topic, but are you that mental Michael Jackson fan?

Yes he is. He is also a big fan of the baby Jesus.

Ah, I see. One of those types? That'll explain his ridiculous backing of US-style democracy and use of the phrase 'kicking ass!'. I imagine he'll probably have a look in his eyes like one of these two?

1764-wa.jpeglarge_Sarah-Palin.JPG

You really are a stuck fucking record, aren't you? I'm glad he's dead, I hope he shit himself in terror first, and I hope that the Libyan people get to choose their own government next, and personally think that could, would, should, and will be Muslim-led.

He may have been "alive" when they captured him but it looks like he was badly wounded in the process, rather than being fine and then being executed.

Probably for the best that they didn't take him alive - I thought the whole Saddam trial was a fairly unrewarding process and probably helped fuel anger against the new government, as I suspect it would have also done in Libya.

They're my heroes David

I guess they're not quite as bad as a child abusing mental case who wore make-up and wigs.

Anyway, good riddance to Gaddafi. It's just a pity that one dicator will now be replaced by one chosen by the west. The Libyan people can kiss goodbye to their cheap oil, their ability to purchase cars at factory prices, their credit without interest, their cheap bread and apartment accomodation guaranteed for every couple.

As for their students, things like free tuition, housing & resources will be a thing of the past.

In fact, the Libyans will be living like us! Poor bastards! :laugh:

Archived