Gadaffi captured/killed

Frankie Crisp

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn! Now I'm siding with David!

Which surprises the shit out of me to be honest. I'd have figured you'd be happy to see the back of the man who backed the IRA against the British?

Got no love for old rubber face, just not pleased with how it's all gone down.

• Paid Members

I think the current claim is that he died from his injuries. It's been a confusing day as stories keep changing. He was found alive, he was found dead, he was found alive and died at hospital, he was found alive and one of his guards shot him at the scene, he was found alive and was killed by crowds whilst being driven through the streets, etc...

So flying planes full of innocent passengers into buildings futher killing thousands of innocent poeple is defending your country? please.

I've seen your posts on Michael Jackson in the past, so I'm going to assume you're a little soft in the head and not be too harsh, but seriously. Sort yourself out.

Jesus Christ, Sky are going full force with showing the boy dead on the ground with folk shoving their cameraphones into his deceased face. I know young kids probably don't watch the news all that often but that would be pretty disturbing images for a lot of people, at any time of the day.

I'm struggling to understand how some of you expected this all to end? He's been ousted from power in very similar fashion to how he took and kept hold of power all these years and his refusal to give himself up has carried on a bloody war, and he ended dying in very bloody fashion. I mean that video, what were you expecting to see? His body respectfully covered over and a doctor called? He's still alive on it too.

• Paid Members

I'm pretty sure most people expected him to end up dead. However, you don't have to be a mental like "David" or "big mickey" to question why someone who was captured would be shot in the head, if that is indeed what happened. If he was killed in a battle or because someone feared for their safety then that's fine by me. If he was captured, unarmed, paraded through the streets and then shot or kicked to death then that's pretty abhorrent.

Not surprising though. The Libyans didn't want him alive and although most western leaders will probably condemn an execution, none of them wanted him talking either.

Archived