The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
Ah thats a shame, I liked him.

I took an instant dislike to him when he turned up. But coincidentally enough (or ironically, if you're Khemical) the day that the Mod Challenge was issued, just earlier that morning I thought to myself "this guy may be alright after all, actually".. Oh well. So long, Galty!

I hated him when he turned up and he said some minor dig bout something which pissed me off.

Good riddance, glad he failed the challenge.

• Paid Members
Ah thats a shame, I liked him.

I took an instant dislike to him when he turned up. But coincidentally enough (or ironically, if you're Khemical) the day that the Mod Challenge was issued, just earlier that morning I thought to myself "this guy may be alright after all, actually".. Oh well. So long, Galty!

I hated him when he turned up and he said some minor dig bout something which pissed me off.

All the more reason to like him.

• Paid Members
In the future can we make a rule that topless shower photos of ourselves should be put in spoiler tags marked NSFW? Alternatively, and preferably, can we not post pictures of ourselves topless and in the shower on here?

Let's not be hasty, now, Holly Rocamora is a member.

• Paid Members
In the future can we make a rule that topless shower photos of ourselves should be put in spoiler tags marked NSFW? Alternatively, and preferably, can we not post pictures of ourselves topless and in the shower on here? That's kind of weird dude.

Unless you are female of course, then all shower photo's welcome.

Especially from the side.