The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

I challenge you to put some damn pants on and eat a sandwich.

Congrats. That made me fucking guffaw into my cottage cheese.

Yes, he doesn't see why people post pics of themselves on internet forums, yet he likes to comment on them? Hmmm.

I 'like' to comment on them? It's not a fetish site, well, maybe for you but not for most of us.

Put a picture on a discussion forum, don't be shocked when someone discusses it. Can't see a break in logic there.

Hilarious. I'm a fetishist? Aberdeen has found their Michael McIntyre.

Awh, your words cut me deep. Just think of the vitriol you'll be filled with once you're working in the mind numbing hell of a call centre. I'd feel bad for you, but really you're just an overly touchy cunt and you probably deserve it.

I want to see a fight between Verb and PepperPlunge. Of course, Verb looks like he'd be wanking and laughing while he stabs you and PepperPlunge looks like a bleached twiglet, but hey, I never said I wanted it to be an even fight.

• Paid Members
You're all just jealous that honies try all kind of tomfoolery to steal a feel of my family jewellery. My cannonballs cause a caffufle. The ladies, they hustle to ruffle my truffle.

Isn't it that you're just jealous that your 'honey' gets wet for Johnny Depp, dreams of a better life being slammed by Westlife, but most of all that she knows it would be best, taking it harder, better, faster, stronger from Kanye West?

You're all just jealous that honies try all kind of tomfoolery to steal a feel of my family jewellery. My cannonballs cause a caffufle. The ladies, they hustle to ruffle my truffle.

Isn't it that you're just jealous that your 'honey' gets wet for Johnny Depp, dreams of a better life being slammed by Westlife, but most of all that she knows it would be best, taking it harder, better, faster, stronger from Kanye West?

PSML!!!!11!! YOU SIR ARE A GENUS!!

...And for those curious as to who the West loving, Depp dick rubbing, Pepper Plunge snubbing girl is, I've affixed a photo of her after a mad night out.