The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

Thats cracking, what has he crashed into?

I did something similar, got into my car that was parked a few inches behind my dads in the driveway and had left it in gear, turned the key and it jumped forward, managed to slam my feet down onto the brake and clutch but not before the car had rammed into my dads car, still havent told him about that...

• Paid Members
Thats cracking, what has he crashed into?

Well there is his fence for his back garden in front of the car, but all he did was nose dive it into the floor this is taken at the side of his house.

425133_243824589031063_100002105709543_546456_880987429_n.jpg

Pic from other angle as we got it out.

*Surfs Pic*

To tie in with where we are in the Favourite Films thread. You'll all be glad to know that after all these years the rubbery stuff still a) glows in the dark, and b) stinks.

You remind me of a younger Colin Hay in this picture.

• Paid Members

66918_10150287733025650_547025649_15533436_4481578_n.jpg

This picture always makes me laugh. It was taken at Wacken 2010, and as one could tell with just a quick look, everyone's pretty drunk - Most of all my unconscious friend, who didn't sleep in his tent once in the four nights of the fest. It was a great drunken week in Germany and I've so many fond memories of the trip, which culminated in inebriated carnage with a 3 night stay in Hamburg.

And here I am enjoying an amazing German beer in a Munich beer garden after Summer Breeze last year.

428244_10151223456875650_547025649_22956073_1157393713_n.jpg

• Paid Members

You do have the Moorings which might be my favourite pub ever. I used to go out with a girl from the 'deen who introduced me to it and I immediately fell in love with the awesome combination of great jukebox and epic beer selection. I also went to Korova a few times, but yeah that was pretty gash. Cheap though!

You do have the Moorings which might be my favourite pub ever. I used to go out with a girl from the 'deen who introduced me to it and I immediately fell in love with the awesome combination of great jukebox and epic beer selection. I also went to Korova a few times, but yeah that was pretty gash. Cheap though!

Moorings is fine, but always packed. Korova is god awful but really the only option for a rock night nowadays since Bassment and Warehouse closed. Unless you count the Tunnels, which I really don't. Sadly parenthood has put a stifle on many nights out of any kind now so it's really a moot point.