The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
You do have the Moorings which might be my favourite pub ever. I used to go out with a girl from the 'deen who introduced me to it and I immediately fell in love with the awesome combination of great jukebox and epic beer selection. I also went to Korova a few times, but yeah that was pretty gash. Cheap though!

Moorings is fine, but always packed. Korova is god awful but really the only option for a rock night nowadays since Bassment and Warehouse closed. Unless you count the Tunnels, which I really don't. Sadly parenthood has put a stifle on many nights out of any kind now so it's really a moot point.

Didn't realise you were one for the Urban tunes!

Opium is where we used to go when we were underage.

Korova is where I frequent now though. It isn't THAT bad tbh... I've been in worse!

You do have the Moorings which might be my favourite pub ever. I used to go out with a girl from the 'deen who introduced me to it and I immediately fell in love with the awesome combination of great jukebox and epic beer selection. I also went to Korova a few times, but yeah that was pretty gash. Cheap though!

Moorings is fine, but always packed. Korova is god awful but really the only option for a rock night nowadays since Bassment and Warehouse closed. Unless you count the Tunnels, which I really don't. Sadly parenthood has put a stifle on many nights out of any kind now so it's really a moot point.

Korova is where I frequent now though. It isn't THAT bad tbh... I've been in worse!

There was an Opium in Aberdeen? Must have passed me by.

• Paid Members

Yeah. It was the Bridge Street part of Korova.

Ahhhhh fair play. I was talking about the one in Edinburgh. 3 floors of differing genres of rock every night. Couldn't really beat it. Rock karaoke was the best, some dick would always do Tribute, and it was usually me. Good times.

• Paid Members
Been meaning to do this,

Is that the only snake you own Kook? They're addictive as fuck. In fact all herps are really, tree frogs are even worse because they're so sodding cheap.

Yes he is, Used to have a Corn but passed her on to lostprophet_y2j many years ago. If I had the space, time and money I would have more.

• Paid Members

Ahhhhh fair play. I was talking about the one in Edinburgh. 3 floors of differing genres of rock every night. Couldn't really beat it. Rock karaoke was the best, some dick would always do Tribute, and it was usually me. Good times.

Gutted. Sounds like a good place! To have somewhere like that here!

BORING SHIT NO-ONE CARES ABOUT

Only downside to Edinburgh was that the pubs and clubs would get ridiculously crowded. Barely room to move most of the time.

Edit : sorry Neil.

Edited by Megan Midas
quoting like a tit