The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

Opening that at work surrounded by managers for the win. Thanks for not labaelling that NSFW you cunt.

You opened this thread whilst your work managers were around you? I'd have rather explained the picture of the girl shitting than a semi naked PepperPlunge, like.

Still, it should have been tagged as NSFW.

• Paid Members
I'd post a picture, but I don't particularly want to link UKFF with real life and find that anyone on here knows me.

22 hours and zero responses later....

31953525538508019501796.jpg

Not the most explicit of the photos, but quite a good summary of me...not that I thought that at the time, I just happened to pose for a ridiculous photo. Count yourself lucky I didn't choose a topless one.

• Paid Members
If the sign-up dates didn't say otherwise I'd have said he was the second coming of crawlingwest.

Second coming? crawlingwest is still here.

I thought he was banned for some reason?

He's Shit Poster now.

Opening up UKFF in general when surrounded by managers is asking for trouble, really.

Normally it's ok because I reduce the page down so its only a thrid of the normal size so they can't see half of the mental shit that goes off on here, until the day somebody posts a picture of an actual mental shit and then it's right in the middle of the sodding screen.

31953525538508019501796.jpg

The JN Phoenix t-shirt got me wondering, since it's obviously supposed to be a wrestling or band shirt of some sort. Google leads me to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUUzse0TS0U and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uX50Sb_DNk

Yes, PepperPlunge is wearing a t-shirt for his own backyard wrestling character.