The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Awards Moderator

I've not had a beard for a few years, since I went travelling. I detest shaving and I'd love to grow one back, but to do so I'd to have to go through a few days of it being in between stubble and a beard which just looks like something from Team America. No matter how nice a suit I wear for work, I always get the comments about looking homeless so I end up shaving it off. It does my head in as I need something to hide the glare from my incredibly white chins.

Anyway, here's me and my Dad a few weeks ago:

S73F5730.jpg

I'm leaning forward, my head isn't as massive as it looks.

Rob, you're a lucky fucker. I've been watching loads of Penn and Teller recently. How'd you come to meet him?

They did a few shows which were a mix of a Q&A and some magic tricks this past December at the indigO2. Got to meet both of them afterwards, as they were both standing outside in the cold signing autographs and posing for photos with anyone and everyone. Both of them are lovely guys.

Fantastic stuff. Just worked my way through the first 3 seasons of Bullshit! and a few of their TV specials. They did a fantastic 3 parter where they went to India, China and Egypt. On a proper magic bender at the mo.

In other news, I'm also flirting with a beard again, will post a photo in a day or two when it's slightly more convincing.

I've not had a beard for a few years, since I went travelling. I detest shaving and I'd love to grow one back, but to do so I'd to have to go through a few days of it being in between stubble and a beard which just looks like something from Team America. No matter how nice a suit I wear for work, I always get the comments about looking homeless so I end up shaving it off. It does my head in as I need something to hide the glare from my incredibly white chins.

Anyway, here's me and my Dad a few weeks ago:

S73F5730.jpg

I'm leaning forward, my head isn't as massive as it looks.

tumblr_liueaqAZJ91qe38nwo1_500_thumb.jpg

Sorry Frankie. :(:love: