The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Moderators
You look like you post on a wrestling forum.

TWICE IN ONE DAY - SUPER SPECIAL MODERATOR CHALLENGE

Dear John Galt,

Your cutting remark about Rosegarden Funeral's photo suggest that a) you are better looking and b) don't look like a wrestling fan. Consequently you have 72 hours to prove it.

You must post a photo of yourself, including your face and body (which will obviously be in great shape), holding up a sign that says "UKFF's Spunky Hunky".

If you fail to complete this by 5pm Friday you will be banned. If you complete it, then you get nothing, being good looking is enough of a prize.

Thanks,

neil

CHALLENGE FAILED

• Moderators
Ah thats a shame, I liked him.

I took an instant dislike to him when he turned up. But coincidentally enough (or ironically, if you're Khemical) the day that the Mod Challenge was issued, just earlier that morning I thought to myself "this guy may be alright after all, actually".. Oh well. So long, Galty!

Ah thats a shame, I liked him.

I took an instant dislike to him when he turned up. But coincidentally enough (or ironically, if you're Khemical) the day that the Mod Challenge was issued, just earlier that morning I thought to myself "this guy may be alright after all, actually".. Oh well. So long, Galty!

I'm sure he will be back, again. [/whoever thought he was a returner]

• Awards Moderator
I fear a John Galt parody, Jon Gaunt, might pop up. He will sign off his politically incorrect Muslim baiting posts with "Gaunty" or "Mickey"

I would hope Jon Gaunt would be a Feste-esque medieval account, furthering his own agenda for power over the marches and the domination of the Plantagenets over the UKFF...