The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
Kook, is that a carpet python?

Yes, He's an Iryan Jaya Carpet python, could be mixed with coastal/jungle too, the idiot who had him before me didn't have a clue what he was or what he was doing.

ZING!

• Paid Members
Kook, is that a carpet python?

Yes, He's an Iryan Jaya Carpet python, could be mixed with coastal/jungle too, the idiot who had him before me didn't have a clue what he was or what he was doing.

ZING!

Seriously. When he came to live with me he had the worst respiratory infection the vet had ever seen and was amazed he was still alive considering it looked like he had it for years, oh and an awesome mite infection. He looks like a different snake now he's on the right food and is gaining weight nicely as you can see!

Dogs suck. Look at them - all these pictures are of the dog staring vacantly at its master/camera. They don't DO anything interesting apart from wander around after humans, usually making pathetic pining noises. The cats in this thread have been using computers, for Christ's sake.

They stink to high heaven, crap all over the place - even when they remember to go outside, they don't bother to bury their faeces. They dribble, leaving long strands of goo on surfaces/your face. And they are completely dependent on humans, even having to be "taken for a walk" otherwise they'd just drop dead.

Edited by Loki

• Paid Members

I understand people's reactions when I speak about needing to head off "because the girls will be hungry" or when I tell our girls to come to "Daddy" ... but I've had the same one, hypocritical as it sounds, to cobra gordo's comment about having Reggie since he was a "baby". Fucking hell; it's a snake! A snake!

Christ, I'm still shivering from scrolling up just now to check the snake's name. A snake!

• Paid Members
Dogs suck. Look at them - all these pictures are of the dog staring vacantly at its master/camera. They don't DO anything interesting apart from wander around after humans, usually making pathetic pining noises. The cats in this thread have been using computers, for Christ's sake.

They stink to high heaven, crap all over the place - even when they remember to go outside, they don't bother to bury their faeces. They dribble, leaving long strands of goo on surfaces/your face. And they are completely dependent on humans, even having to be "taken for a walk" otherwise they'd just drop dead.

I can't be the only one thinking that's exactly how your mother/ girlfriend would describe their relationship with you...

Copyright - Chest Rockwell

Edited by Chilli_Dog

• Paid Members

I can't be the only one thinking that's exactly how your mother/ girlfriend would describe their relationship with you...

Copyright - Chest Rockwell

I assume that the edit was to add the copyright notice.