The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Over the last year I've lost 4 1/2 stone. So I'm slightly more comfortable with posting this. Today I met this guy...

received_272127700078326.jpeg

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, DEF said:

Over the last year I've lost 4 1/2 stone. So I'm slightly more comfortable with posting this. Today I met this guy...

Impressive mate, well done.

• Awards Moderator
5 hours ago, DEF said:

That is impressive... must be all that Pokémon Go! 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

Nice work man, time to get some smaller clothes now I think. 

Ha, yeah you have no idea how right you are. Some of them were huge before I dropped that weight. The thing is I'm still not used to it. I'm going to have to actually get the tape measure out at some point and find out what size I am.

Re Pokémon Go Onyx. You're not wrong. it absolutely has helped quite alot. The fact is I'd probably not have been nearly as up and about without it. Particularly through the summer holidays (I work in education).

• Paid Members

Maybe more suited to the podcast thread, but here's me and the missus today at The Bill Murray in Camden for a live recording of CheapShow, along with the hosts Paul Gannon and Eli Silverman. We went to both shows (matinée and evening) and they were both tremendous, featuring Stuart Ashen, Ash Frith and Paul Rose who were all great. Highly recommended.

IMG-20181014-190203.jpg

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

Maybe more suited to the podcast thread, but here's me and the missus today at The Bill Murray in Camden for a live recording of CheapShow, along with the hosts Paul Gannon and Eli Silverman. We went to both shows (matinée and evening) and they were both tremendous, featuring Stuart Ashen, Ash Frith and Paul Rose who were all great. Highly recommended.

IMG-20181014-190203.jpg

Good old Eli, looking off in to the abyss.

You got a photo and autograph with Stu as well aye?

Heard it was a fun show, glad it went well/you enjoyed it.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Good old Eli, looking off in to the abyss.

You got a photo and autograph with Stu as well aye?

Heard it was a fun show, glad it went well/you enjoyed it.

Didn't get a chance to chat to Stu as we had to leave pretty sharpish when I found out when our train was. Made it with seconds to spare.

I was actually hoping to bump into him, as the last time I met him was at a Comic Con a few years back. I was dressed as Father Ted and he snapped a photo to stick on his Twitter. Now that photo is the first result on Google Images when you search 'Father Ted Cosplay'. I think he'd dig that achievement.

• Paid Members

44110931_10161419185115001_8126839647503

Tarted up to work a graduation ceremony last month. Shopping for suits at Vinny Mac's tailors.

And...

43672908_10161409374410001_7292005606976

Catching up with my little cousin for the first time in 4-5 years, at the Dundee Arms before the wrestling last Saturday.