The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

Still got photos of me when I met Blaze Bayley over a decade ago lying around somewhere. We both look a bit different now mind

Lol yeah, he's sporting the Uncle Fester look these days. A really nice guy to chat to, really down to earth.

Who is that in the photo with you?

Phil Campbell of Motorhead

• 2 weeks later...

Looking ace La Goosh. I imagined you to look like the next door neighbour off Aqua Teen Hunger force, but you're obviously much cooler than that!

Pity, have we ever seen a proper photo of your good self? I just recall you saying you looked a bit like matey boy out of the Magic Numbers?

Edited by Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

I'm seeing both Mastiff and Welles, to be honest.

A big, bruising bastard who'll take your head off with a clothesline before turning into a robot planet who devours other planets.

I think people should definitely go check

awful pilot for a show that's been made and is currently being shopped around national networks (Channel 5 and MTV are interested 'apparently').

There was open auditions, too, with a right circus of half naked, 'wacky' eejits selling their soul and/or dignity for a chance at a sniff of fame.

And I reckon, unless MoKonjic has a twin, we have an awful, fame-seeking, TOWIE wannabe in our midst. Skip to 4.10 for the money shot, if you can't be bothered to sit through the rest.

Good stuff, Mo. Great advocating for the city.