The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Dogs are immense, if you've had a shit day or are in a bad mood their great company and don't talk absolute shite. My mother has a little girly dog at the minute and even she's a good laugh. Can't wait to get one my own after I leave Uni.

Richie actually is a disgusting animal though; Loki is just a sherry swilling, Surrey living, foie gras munching *WOOO!* cat-fancier.

You missed Volvo driving and risotto enthusiast. But otherwise, bang on the money.

Oh are we showing off our dogs?

IMG_0487.jpg

KABOOM. Behold Blake (to be joined down the line by future dog number 2 "Beau"). 2 and a half year old Jack Russell, hyperactive to the extreme but a soppy lump really.

I understand people's reactions when I speak about needing to head off "because the girls will be hungry" or when I tell our girls to come to "Daddy" ... but I've had the same one, hypocritical as it sounds, to cobra gordo's comment about having Reggie since he was a "baby". Fucking hell; it's a snake! A snake!

Christ, I'm still shivering from scrolling up just now to check the snake's name. A snake!

Well, it was a baby snake when I got it. In that it was a few weeks old. Ergo- baby. I take it you're not keen then? That's cool, they're not to everybodys taste but I've had a lot of people who're scared to death of snakes handle him and realise they're not that bad. My father in law is petrified of them and he actively asks to hold him now. The fucking show off.