Twitter - You on it? Version 2.0

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members
This whole thing reminds me of when Hulky faked his own death.

If Ghostface is around, he'll be able to regale you with the tale of when Hulky was threatening to commit suicide if he wasn't reinstated on TWCF.

Now that I would love to read about.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Just get that @TomAitken420 account off twitter. No bothered about what you think of me. Just don't like any sort of tweet even in parody saying my name next to a 140 character tweet that can be interpreted saying I find children sexually attractive. #worstcunt

Fuck it. You've had a whole year to deal with it. If you can't be arsed, why should it become our responsibility?

• Paid Members

I think its abhorrent how you have all just sat back and let this happen. I for one will not stand idly by and let this man's name be dragged through the mud, and have rightfully reported @TomAitkenMC.

Shame on you all :angry:

Just get that @TomAitken420 account off twitter. No bothered about what you think of me. Just don't like any sort of tweet even in parody saying my name next to a 140 character tweet that can be interpreted saying I find children sexually attractive. #worstcunt

Fuck it. You've had a whole year to deal with it. If you can't be arsed, why should it become our responsibility?

It's became an issue with my place of work. They don't like one of their employees in any shape or form being tagged with anything that can me misconstrued as me being a pedo. The tweets have gone the account is still active. My work want the @tomaitken420 to go away as it's damaging one of their employees and is damaging to the company.

• Paid Members

Fuck off you arsehole. Tell us who these 20 people are, tell us why you lied about not knowing about this account a year ago and then I personally will contact Twitter and report this account. Fair's fair.

It's became an issue with my place of work. They don't like one of their employees in any shape or form being tagged with anything that can me misconstrued as me being a pedo. The tweets have gone the account is still active. My work want the @tomaitken420 to go away as it's damaging one of their employees and is damaging to the company.

You're a lying bastard.

• Paid Members

Don't you work in a shop? How much money have they lost due to the mass hysteria that has swept Glasgow since this account was created?

• Paid Members

Having narrowed it down to 7 suspects, i'm offering the latest odds on who is behind the account:

Khemical 1/6

Dangerously420 Evens

Some random who just thinks he's a dong 2/1

Disgruntled Ringtone Customer who never got their phone back after posting it to Tom a couple of years back 4/1

Disgruntled Wrestlemania Party Customer who didn't see the main event that one year 9/2

Chilli 50/1

The 1991 Denver Broncos 100-1

• Paid Members

That's outrageous. I hope you told them that it's more likely lawnmower sales are down because IT'S FUCKING FEBRUARY AND HALF THE COUNTRY IS UNDER FUCKING WATER!

But you're absolutely, definitely saying that work are claiming people are coming in and saying that they'll no longer shop there because they just happened to find some tweets from a year and a half ago on an obscure account with less than 100 followers suggesting that one of their staff thinks kids are sexy?

I live in Glasgow, and I can confirm that there is no buzz on the streets about this matter. I haven't heard anyone say for example "Have you heard about that boy Tommy? Likes the kids so he does"

To be fair, they're all buzzing about the Commonwealth Games, as it's the biggest event this year in the world.

To play it safe, I've reported both account to Twitter, you can't be too careful.

Archived