Legit wrestling beefs and rivalries

Bus Surfer

• Paid Members
Also Hurricane Helms has an irrational hatred for HBK that was never fully explained..

Didn't this turn out to be something ultra-trivial, like Helm's witnessing HBK say "just a minute" to Jericho in the lunch queue when Jericho asked for advice on an upcoming match?

I remember the meltdown last (?) year, and it was over something utterly ridiculous.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apparently, this happened a few times. I remember thinking to myself during a Warrior/Andre match from MSG, where Warrior bodyslams Andre, that it looked as though Andre got pissed with our Jim just after the slam and starts kicking out at him.

I thought this watching it a few years ago. Andre was so immobile at the time, it seemed odd that he'd by flopping about like that unless he was pissed. The bodyslam looked like a normal scoopslam, when he did it to Andre there. When ever Andre got slammed, even in the late 70s, it was always at an angle. Warrior's got him upside down, which was odd for Andre. He's a bloke who used to have to hold onto the ropes to tag Haku in. I doubt he was a big fan of someone having him upside down. Wonder if that had something to do with it.

looked like he had him by his balls I would be pissed off if someone did that to me. His reaction is class and you just know if warrior done anything back he would of just knocked his ass out

• Paid Members
Apparently, this happened a few times. I remember thinking to myself during a Warrior/Andre match from MSG, where Warrior bodyslams Andre, that it looked as though Andre got pissed with our Jim just after the slam and starts kicking out at him.

I thought this watching it a few years ago. Andre was so immobile at the time, it seemed odd that he'd by flopping about like that unless he was pissed. The bodyslam looked like a normal scoopslam, when he did it to Andre there. When ever Andre got slammed, even in the late 70s, it was always at an angle. Warrior's got him upside down, which was odd for Andre. He's a bloke who used to have to hold onto the ropes to tag Haku in. I doubt he was a big fan of someone having him upside down. Wonder if that had something to do with it.

looked like he had him by his balls I would be pissed off if someone did that to me. His reaction is class and you just know if warrior done anything back he would of just knocked his ass out

We don't see how Andre lands. It looks fairly flat, but this would be when his posture was starting to cause him back and neck problems.

JBL and Blue Meanie

JBL and Joey Style's.

JBL and Cyrus (I can see a theme developing here!)

Sullivan and Benoit

Jim Cornette and Vince Russo

Nailz and Vince

Vader and HBK

Iron Sheik and Brian Blair

And Ole Anderson doesn't sound like he likes anyone

• Paid Members
Also Hurricane Helms has an irrational hatred for HBK that was never fully explained..

Didn't this turn out to be something ultra-trivial, like Helm's witnessing HBK say "just a minute" to Jericho in the lunch queue when Jericho asked for advice on an upcoming match?

I remember the meltdown last (?) year, and it was over something utterly ridiculous.

There must have been something else that he refused to mention, otherwise he's a total mentalist.

At the time his problems with Michaels were that he didnt believe his Christianity because he hunted animals (I dont think theres a problem if you eat the meat, which Michaels does), and that he swore at Jericho in the catering Hall one day.

He looked even more stupid when Jericho replied that he's had swearing arguments with many people, including Helms. They both got arrested a few years ago for having a drunken scuffle with each other at a petrol station in fact. So it was a pretty strange/weak attack on Michaels, there must be something else there.

wasnt there heat because Taker wouldnt lose in their first match and when Brock won in the cell he scaled it afterwards like it was the start of the match and he wasnt fatigued at all, I might be well wrong but I think a lot of their heat goes back to when they first worked together

I was under the impression that part of what pissed Brock off to leave post Mania 20 was he was scheduled to be fed to the returning Dead Man charecter at Judgement Day 04. In my opinion thats fair enough considering Brock had two decent wins against him on PPV at No Mercy 02 and 03

I thought it was Kamala who Andre called the N word. Only for Kamala to pull a knife out

Hurricane Helms comes across like a grade A twat to be honest which doesn't suprise me since he is/was tight with The Hardyz and on that subject wasn't there a story about Matt Hardy and his cronies making life misserable for Joey Abs because he was dating an ex of Jeff Hardy?

They all sound like the worst kind of trailer trash.

the Harris Brothers say on their shoot interview if they ever see Eric Bischoff they are literally going to kill him

I don't know about Bischoff, but they apparently gave it to the Sandman ;

To be fair they may suck balls but they were clearly in the right there and as for ECW "beefs" did anyone in the company like New Jack? also RVD had beef with Taz who at one time apparently genuingly believed he was the hardest man on the planet.

Pretty sure Vic Grimes has cancelled New Jack from his xmas card list.

Why anyone in their right mind allows that psycopath to cut them or throw them off balconies is something of a mystery in the first place, though. A cynic may venture that his 'victims' have only themselves to blame for their maimings.

Archived