Legit wrestling beefs and rivalries

Bus Surfer

I was playing the game EWR a while back, and it has a nice little added touch of having a "relationship" system; what it means in game terms is that you'll have wrestlers politic you to sign wrestlers they're friends or relatives with, and will kick up a massive fuss or have bad matches with guys they hate.

One of the relationships in the game claims that Bam Bam and Vader hated each other. Found it a bit mystifying, seeing as they worked together quite a bit in Japan. Anyone know anything about this?

Didnt Bam Bam claim he had to "polish" up Vader in Japan and never got the rub from him and that Vader took his spot?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Didnt Bam Bam claim he had to "polish" up Vader in Japan and never got the rub from him and that Vader took his spot?

I dunno - you're the first person to provide me with anything close to information, so I'll have to take your lead on that one. Makes sense, I reckon.

I dunno - you're the first person to provide me with anything close to information, so I'll have to take your lead on that one. Makes sense, I reckon.

He also thought that Vadar was a bit of a bully. The RF shoot video suppossedly covers it but i havent seen it

He also thought that Vadar was a bit of a bully. The RF shoot video suppossedly covers it but i havent seen it

He mentions a incidend where the old lady, responsible for picking the gaijins up from the airport, was late. Vader got pissed off at her being late and slapped her in the face

• Paid Members
He mentions a incidend where the old lady, responsible for picking the gaijins up from the airport, was late. Vader got pissed off at her being late and slapped her in the face

What a cunt. Should've at least powerbombed her.

But in all seriousness, what a cunt. Couldn't seem to back himself up with Hansen, and there's that whole crying story too. If that old woman story is true, he's contemptible.

• Paid Members

The Kid Kash and AJ Styles thing is supposedly water under the bridge. Although I do remember chuckling (after Styles buried him for working in WWE's developmental territory) when Kash said he made more money off a WWE video game than AJ Styles has made in his best year in TNA. He might be right as well, looking at the money you get for those games.

• Paid Members

Edit: Forget about it!

I can't for the life of me remember why, but I seem to recall reading that Doug Furnas and Phil Lafon (Dan Kroffat) absolutely hated each other. I'm almost sure it was something to do with one of their's wife.

Orndoff and vader apparently had beef. Vader apparently started and cheap shotted Orndoff who was old and broken down at the time. Orndoff then gave him the mother of all beatings, Vader had to be saved & was fired from wcw.

Hawk hated Savage after Gorgeous George assaulted Hawks wife & Savage cheap shot Hawk

Ddp cheap shot scott steiner, then got a pasting

Nailz & Vince had a ding dong

• Paid Members
Hawk hated Savage after Gorgeous George assaulted Hawks wife & Savage cheap shot Hawk

That isnt the reason for the hate. Hawk gave Savage a good kicking in Japan years before that. I believe it was on WWF's tour in 1990, because Typhoon was a witness to it. So years later, at a Kid Rock concert Savage blindsided him and knocked him down. Hawk's wife got a bit of a beating from Gorgeous George as well. Hawk took it well enough for Savage and George to beg them not to phone the police afterwards, by all accounts. He seems a tough character Hawk. If I'd have been punched in the face as hard as you could by a bloke of Savage's size, I think I'd be dead. Not getting dragged away with the other person begging for forgiveness. There's a lot of stories of Savage backing out of fights or getting someone to watch his back. Brian Adams and Dynamite Kid being two who would make sure nobody tried any funny business with him.

Archived