Legit wrestling beefs and rivalries

Bus Surfer

Didn't Marty Jannetty get beaten up pretty bad by Scott Hall one time.

Something to do with a trashed hotel room getting charged to Hall if I'm not mistaken - and I'm sure Marty was innocent in the matter.

The story I heard was back in the territories (might have been AWA) Scott Hall was pissed at Marty for something and when Marty was asleep (alledgedly) Hall in a fit of rage saw him on a table in the locker room and just hammered the piss out of him. Marty woke up with his lip split bad and went after Scott until several people pointed out Jannetty would be killed. But apparently they made up and Scott apologised. I wish I could remember why Hall was angry.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The story I heard was back in the territories (might have been AWA) Scott Hall was pissed at Marty for something and when Marty was asleep (alledgedly) Hall in a fit of rage saw him on a table in the locker room and just hammered the piss out of him. Marty woke up with his lip split bad and went after Scott until several people pointed out Jannetty would be killed. But apparently they made up and Scott apologised. I wish I could remember why Hall was angry.

I think it was either for trashing a hotel room or someone told a hotel receptionist that Scott Hall would pick up the tab for Marty's room that he'd used the night before for a rib.

• Paid Members
I think it was either for trashing a hotel room or someone told a hotel receptionist that Scott Hall would pick up the tab for Marty's room that he'd used the night before for a rib.

On Marty's shoot he says some one booked into a room under the name of Hall and trashed the place. Who ever did it then said it was Marty and Hall believed it and smashed his face in while he was "sleeping".

• Paid Members
On Marty's shoot he says some one booked into a room under the name of Hall and trashed the place. Who ever did it then said it was Marty and Hall believed it and smashed his face in while he was "sleeping".

Hall confirmed it in his shoot, but said it was definitely Marty. It hurt his feelings because they were/are friends. He admitted to beating up Marty when he was asleep on a table too "I fight dirty".

He's that fucking big and he'll still take a cheap shot! Hall was also pretty new to the territory too, so it was an even shittier thing to do to someone than usual. Wrestlers love their cruel 'jokes'.

• 1 month later...

Archived