Legit wrestling beefs and rivalries

Bus Surfer

The question was asked in the present tense, pretty sure that ones over and done with now.

And so are all the ones involving

Savage

Hawk

Andre

Benoit

But that hasn't stopped them been mentioned or discussed has it?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She was plastic fantastic was Runnels but you knew she was a fucking killer on the cock.

Her and New Jack is also a mental relationship pairing, it's like Debra McMichael nailing Lizmark Jr.

Seems like this one's just started.

New Jack's response.

New Jack posted a vicious diatribe on his Facebook account in response to former partner Terri Runnels condemning him online for alleging to numerous colleagues that she contracted and spread a sexually transmitted disease throughout the wrestling industry

New Jack says in the blog post that the Terri the world knows is much different than the person he dealt with. He accuses the former WWE Diva of contracting a sexually transmitted disease, abusing prescription painkillers and being a bi-polar alcoholic. He also says her Florida residence is facing foreclosure.

Below is the post in its entirety:

SHE DREW FIRST BLOOD!!... NOW TERRI RUNNELS IS TOAST!!

In response to Terri Runnels and the garbage she is saying

1. I left Terri because she is an bi-polar alcoholic who gets every morning at 5:30 to make a very stiff vodka and cranberry..... EVERY MORNING!!

2. She's hooked on percs,,,, BAD!!

3. She is very big liar and the Terri Runnels that you (the world) know is totally different from who I had to deal with. She not that little sweet innocent girl she pretends to be.

4. Her house is in foreclosure (public record) and been there for 2 years and she thought I was gonna be her savior.

5. She doesn't want a man. She wants a butler and or driver.

6. She let her daughter bring a online stranger over for Christmas without checking him out. (WHAT KIND OF PARENT IS THAT)

.. BUT ONE THE MAIN REASONS IS THAT I FOUND OUT (the hard way) THAT SHE HAD HERPES SINCE SHE WAS 18 AND HAD NO PROBLEMS HIDING FROM PEOPLE WHILE HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX. I'M WAITING FOR MY TEST RESULTS ...UPDATES COMING)

TRUST ME THIS IS GOING MUCH BIGGER THAN THE INTERNET!!

• Paid Members

She looks the type to be fair. I bet it would have been like throwing an inflatable hammer up a mineshaft. What is it with wrestling at the minute? Everyone seems to have some form of disease. Just a shame New Jack isnt interesting in 2011. He's very 7 years ago. He could post a blog with legit pictures of Jesus on a unicycle and it wouldnt interest me.

Forget Montreal. He obviously hated him after Owen Hart died. He even said so on Off The Record in 1999. The hatred wasnt a work. You dont bury someone after his brother died like he did with Bret in 1999. The feud was public and very, very bitter. Even if you think Montreal was a work (which it obviously wasnt), the hatred between the pair in 1999 was very real. Some of the dirt throwing was uncomfortable viewing.

Im not just pulling 'it was a work' put of my ass, I genuinely believe it was for a few reasons.

Firstly the finish - Bulldog, Owen and Anvil were supposed to run down to the ring when Shawn locked the Sharpshooter on and interfere making the match a DQ so Bret kept the belt. If this was meant to happen, where were they at the end? I know the bell was being rung as soon as the move was put on but they would of been half way down the aisle while Shawn was locking it in under those circumstances, yet the only other wrestler near by was Hunter.

Secondly - Bret 'punches' Vince. Vince McMahon emerges from a locker room on camera selling a punch that no one sees.... if thats not an obvious clue I dont know what is.

Thirdly - Vince and Bret had already aknowledged Bret was leaving. Pretty self-explanatory.

Fourthly - 'WCW wont know what to do with a Bret Hart' - OK, this one is my outlandish theory so I wouldnt overly blame you if you shit all over it. Vince McMahon is known for being a bit of an egotist an he made his opinion clear that WCW would have no idea what to do with Bret. Its my theory that Vince presented WCW with a perfect worker and a perfect storyline knowing full well they would still fuck it up.... which they did.

And finally - Kevin Nash also thinks it was a work and hes Kevin Nash.

I hate to be distasteful and believe me Im not trying to be, but Mick Foley referring to Scorpio as a 'genatalactic freak of nature' was brought up against him in a case of a fan getting injured at ringside at an ECW show in which he was wrestling,

Update on the New Jack/Terri Runnels soap-opera....

New Jack will address his allegations concerning former partner Terri Runnels tonight during the debut edition of "Late Night With The Iron Sheik." More details are available here.

The former ECW star alleged to numerous colleagues following their recent break-up that Runnels knowingly spread a sexually transmitted disease throughout the wrestling industry. He also alleged in a subsequent online post that she is bi-polar, an alcoholic, addicted to prescription painkillers and her Florida residence is facing foreclosure.

New Jack continues to torment Runnels as he posted disturbing images on his Facebook account of the 44-year-old sans makeup with blood running down her face. He is also selling images of the former WWE Diva engaging in a sexual act through his inbox.

"I got nasty pictures for sale and trust me...they are nasty...holla at me," New Jack wrote in a status update. "You can take the ***** out the hood but u cant take the hood out the *****. holla at me in my inbox!"

New Jack stated last Thursday in his vicious diatribe of Runnels that he underwent STD testing due to his belief that he may have contracted a sexually transmitted disease from the former Hardcore Champion. He has since announced that the test results came back negative.

Runnels posted the following notice on Facebook concerning the tumultuous ordeal: "Prayers for Dakota and my Mom as they are being put through hell. I sincerely thank you all for the support. God bless us all...yes, even the ones that hurt us."

She is also quoting biblical passages in response to questions concerning New Jack.

• Paid Members
I hate to be distasteful and believe me Im not trying to be, but Mick Foley referring to Scorpio as a 'genatalactic freak of nature' was brought up against him in a case of a fan getting injured at ringside at an ECW show in which he was wrestling,

Jim, I'm forced to ask. In your bizarre fantasy world where Vince is prepared to let Bret Hart go to WCW deliberately fed with a big angle at a time when wwf wasn't exactly wiping the floor with wcw (in fact they were getting hammered in the ratings at the time), what would Vince get out of it?

Archived