Legit wrestling beefs and rivalries

Bus Surfer

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Jack hates The Dudleys. Apparently for stealing his act and his camo an that when they went to the WWF. Also something to do with D-von fucking some bird Jack fucked or something when D-von was married. Also said he hopes their kids are born deformed and some other pretty naughty stuff. Classy guy that New Jack.

• Paid Members
Orndoff and vader apparently had beef. Vader apparently started and cheap shotted Orndoff who was old and broken down at the time. Orndoff then gave him the mother of all beatings, Vader had to be saved & was fired from wcw.

While Orndorff was wearing flip-flops. You don't fuck with Mr Wonderful.

That isnt the reason for the hate. Hawk gave Savage a good kicking in Japan years before that. I believe it was on WWF's tour in 1990, because Typhoon was a witness to it. So years later, at a Kid Rock concert Savage blindsided him and knocked him down. Hawk's wife got a bit of a beating from Gorgeous George as well. Hawk took it well enough for Savage and George to beg them not to phone the police afterwards, by all accounts. He seems a tough character Hawk. If I'd have been punched in the face as hard as you could by a bloke of Savage's size, I think I'd be dead. Not getting dragged away with the other person begging for forgiveness. There's a lot of stories of Savage backing out of fights or getting someone to watch his back. Brian Adams and Dynamite Kid being two who would make sure nobody tried any funny business with him.

Didn't Hawk claim on one of the RF shoots that he had a 100-degree fever which was the only reason Savage put him down?

• Paid Members

Forget Montreal. He obviously hated him after Owen Hart died. He even said so on Off The Record in 1999. The hatred wasnt a work. You dont bury someone after his brother died like he did with Bret in 1999. The feud was public and very, very bitter. Even if you think Montreal was a work (which it obviously wasnt), the hatred between the pair in 1999 was very real. Some of the dirt throwing was uncomfortable viewing.

Seems New Jack's not Terri Runnels favourite person at the moment either.

Courtesy of the trash sites.....

New Jack and Terri Runnels recently called it quits on their near two-year relationship. The break-up has since turned nasty as the former ECW star alleged to numerous colleagues that Runnels contracted and spread a sexually transmitted disease throughout the wrestling industry.

The former WWE Diva is speaking out against his vicious allegations, which she adamantly says are lies. She wrote on her Facebook account: "I said I wouldn't lower myself to that of others...however one of two things are about to happen! Either a retraction of lies and defamation of character OR THE ENTIRE TRUTH WILL COME OUT....I REITERATE THE WORD TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAWYERS STANDING BY! God bless all and don't ask questions because as I said I will not lower myself to that standard...unless the truth is cleared up completely!!!"

She continued, "Please don't make this about race...I don't love based upon color...instead upon heart and soul. But don't hurt my child or lie about me. I don't play that! I will still try to keep myself above the nasty fray of lies! Life is TOO short to try and hurt others...I'll take a different road. God bless ALL!!!"

Runnels also revealed on Twitter that she recorded threats made by her former partner.

"TRUTH or CONSEQUENCES!!!" she wrote. "Don't lie about me and expect me to stay quiet. All threats recorded for over a year...truth or nothing!!!"

• Paid Members
Seems New Jack's not Terri Runnels favourite person at the moment either.

Courtesy of the trash sites.....

New Jack and Terri Runnels recently called it quits on their near two-year relationship. The break-up has since turned nasty as the former ECW star alleged to numerous colleagues that Runnels contracted and spread a sexually transmitted disease throughout the wrestling industry.

The former WWE Diva is speaking out against his vicious allegations, which she adamantly says are lies. She wrote on her Facebook account: "I said I wouldn't lower myself to that of others...however one of two things are about to happen! Either a retraction of lies and defamation of character OR THE ENTIRE TRUTH WILL COME OUT....I REITERATE THE WORD TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAWYERS STANDING BY! God bless all and don't ask questions because as I said I will not lower myself to that standard...unless the truth is cleared up completely!!!"

She continued, "Please don't make this about race...I don't love based upon color...instead upon heart and soul. But don't hurt my child or lie about me. I don't play that! I will still try to keep myself above the nasty fray of lies! Life is TOO short to try and hurt others...I'll take a different road. God bless ALL!!!"

Runnels also revealed on Twitter that she recorded threats made by her former partner.

"TRUTH or CONSEQUENCES!!!" she wrote. "Don't lie about me and expect me to stay quiet. All threats recorded for over a year...truth or nothing!!!"

She was plastic fantastic was Runnels but you knew she was a fucking killer on the cock.

Her and New Jack is also a mental relationship pairing, it's like Debra McMichael nailing Lizmark Jr.

Archived