Legit wrestling beefs and rivalries

Bus Surfer

• Paid Members
Here's the Clique and the BSK on here (minus Yoko and Fatu). The BSK are doing their hand sign and the Clique are doing theirs. Henry Godwinn has to be admired, because he is doing the BSK sign whilst holding to beer bottles.

WWFonTour.gif

I think this is the picture where George the Animal Steel was taking the photo and they are smoking weed and every single one of them had to smoke it including the road agents so then nobody could grass.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Why's there such tension between Shawn Michaels and The Rock? Am I right in thinking that it's because Bret Hart wanted to put The Rock over in a match on Raw, but Michaels used his political power to get the finish changed to a DQ?

Any truth in Andre really hating Warrior and taking liberties with him in the ring?

Somebody already touched on it. Apparently Andre was working with Warrior on the road and after several nights of Warrior going at it like a nutter, Andre gave him a slap to remind him who was in charge.

I seem to remember Bad News Brown/Allen trying it on with Andre at some point. From what I gather, Bad News was never popular anywhere and renowned for taking liberties with everyone.

I think anyone and Shawn Michaels in 1996/7...

Also Hurricane Helms has an irrational hatred for HBK that was never fully explained..

Helms strikes me a prize bellend. I remember hearing he once called out Rodney Mack over a disagreement when they were talking over their match that night. Mack obviously battered him.

I also recall a story about Savage and Gorgeous George (the valet one) jumping Hawk and his wife once.

Vampiro is unpopular among most people that crossed paths with him in Mexico. I've seen a few of stories about him trying to sabotage other people's runs down there.

There was a rumour about Shawn Stasiak having heat for being caught recording conversations backstage.

• Paid Members
Wouldn't be surprised if Brian Lee or Brian Adams were in it. I always heard/read they were super close with Taker, although everyone seems to love Big Bri Adams.

He probably was in it but most of the BSK info comes from a Drunk Mideion. And he came in around late 95? maybe early 1996 when Brian Adams was in jail.

He also says to join you had to have a initiation which he says was drinking a bottle of Jack Daniels.

What did BSK stand for? This is the first I've heard of it.

Builders Supply Kendal. It used to be well, a builders supply on Ann Street in Kendal. 'Taker used to drink in the now apparently closed Prince of Wales Feathers. He was known to shop at Travis Perkins or Jewsons on occasion too. Easier to tattoo BSK on your throat than Jewsons I imagine.

• Paid Members
Here's the Clique and the BSK on here (minus Yoko and Fatu). The BSK are doing their hand sign and the Clique are doing theirs. Henry Godwinn has to be admired, because he is doing the BSK sign whilst holding to beer bottles.

WWFonTour.gif

I'm pretty sure one of those is a bottle of JD. What a lad.

• Paid Members
the Harris Brothers say on their shoot interview if they ever see Eric Bischoff they are literally going to kill him

I don't know about Bischoff, but they apparently gave it to the Sandman ;

Guess many don't know the real reason for Taker hating Lesnar but from what i've heard is that Taker hates him because, Lesnar had that huge build to become the WWE Champion and then just left without giving anything back to Taker after he built Lesnar up.

wasnt there heat because Taker wouldnt lose in their first match and when Brock won in the cell he scaled it afterwards like it was the start of the match and he wasnt fatigued at all, I might be well wrong but I think a lot of their heat goes back to when they first worked together

• Paid Members
Somebody already touched on it. Apparently Andre was working with Warrior on the road and after several nights of Warrior going at it like a nutter, Andre gave him a slap to remind him who was in charge.

Apparently, this happened a few times. I remember thinking to myself during a Warrior/Andre match from MSG, where Warrior bodyslams Andre, that it looked as though Andre got pissed with our Jim just after the slam and starts kicking out at him. Having seen a lot of Andre, certainly at this point, I saw enough of him to know when and where he looks fucked off with someone, and hearing the stories about him and Warrior, I think in this clip he might've missed a spot out or something by doing his usual 100mphwhogivesafuck deal.

I remember a few people saying that Andre was fond of standing on Savage's hair whilst lifting him up by his feet.

Andre called Bad News Allen a nigger. So Allen stopped the bus and offered Andre out. Andre declined.

I've heard a couple of people, one of them was Hogan, say that was bollocks and never happened. I was off with flu that day, so I couldn't say.

Animal doesn't like Ahmed Johnson.

Well, he never returned those old style red LOD spiked shoulder pads after WrestleMania 13. Michael Hayes offered sound advice and told Animal not to loan him them, but he wouldn't listen.

• Paid Members

Apparently, this happened a few times. I remember thinking to myself during a Warrior/Andre match from MSG, where Warrior bodyslams Andre, that it looked as though Andre got pissed with our Jim just after the slam and starts kicking out at him. Having seen a lot of Andre, certainly at this point, I saw enough of him to know when and where he looks fucked off with someone, and hearing the stories about him and Warrior, I think in this clip he might've missed a spot out or something by doing his usual 100mphwhogivesafuck deal.

Andre called Bad News Allen a nigger. So Allen stopped the bus and offered Andre out. Andre declined.

I've heard a couple of people, one of them was Hogan, say that was bollocks and never happened. I was off with flu that day, so I couldn't say.

The Andre/Warrior stuff is always talked about by Heenan.

Andre liked to take a clothesline softly and fall back and tie himself in the ropes. Each night Warrior would come at him too quick, so the final time he Andre just left his ham fist out there for Warrior to run into. Apparently he didn't do it again.

As for the Bad News offering Andre out and Andre declining, Thats in Bret's book to isn't it?

Another reason The Rock hated Michaels was because Michaels spent most of The Rocks first title run burying The Rock to Vince. He tried hard to get the Austin v Rock 'Mania 15 match changed to a Triple Threat with Mick Foley, as he said The Rock wasn't good enough or big enough.

I think it was someone else that wanted to make it a triple threat. Michaels wanted it to be Austin vs Foley.

wasnt there heat because Taker wouldnt lose in their first match and when Brock won in the cell he scaled it afterwards like it was the start of the match and he wasnt fatigued at all, I might be well wrong but I think a lot of their heat goes back to when they first worked together

In Brock's book, he didn't seem that bothered about the ending of the first match, and he said Undertaker was one of his favourites to work with despite their personal differences. He said that cell match was his favourite wrestling match he ever did.

• Paid Members
Apparently, this happened a few times. I remember thinking to myself during a Warrior/Andre match from MSG, where Warrior bodyslams Andre, that it looked as though Andre got pissed with our Jim just after the slam and starts kicking out at him.

I thought this watching it a few years ago. Andre was so immobile at the time, it seemed odd that he'd by flopping about like that unless he was pissed. The bodyslam looked like a normal scoopslam, when he did it to Andre there. When ever Andre got slammed, even in the late 70s, it was always at an angle. Warrior's got him upside down, which was odd for Andre. He's a bloke who used to have to hold onto the ropes to tag Haku in. I doubt he was a big fan of someone having him upside down. Wonder if that had something to do with it.

Archived