Legit wrestling beefs and rivalries

Bus Surfer

• Paid Members
Hurricane Helms comes across like a grade A twat to be honest which doesn't suprise me since he is/was tight with The Hardyz and on that subject wasn't there a story about Matt Hardy and his cronies making life misserable for Joey Abs because he was dating an ex of Jeff Hardy?

They all sound like the worst kind of trailer trash.

the Harris Brothers say on their shoot interview if they ever see Eric Bischoff they are literally going to kill him

I don't know about Bischoff, but they apparently gave it to the Sandman ;

To be fair they may suck balls but they were clearly in the right there and as for ECW "beefs" did anyone in the company like New Jack? also RVD had beef with Taz who at one time apparently genuingly believed he was the hardest man on the planet.

The infamous (and probably hilarious, if you were there) RVD "Pick a hand" story. Whilst we are on the subject, I'd say that what he done with Taz from late-1995 to mid-1997 was one of Paul Heyman's highest points as a booker.

Did anyone in the company like New Jack? Well, probably not, but none of them were in a hurry to tell him. Aside from the stories which most people know about like Mass Transit, Pillman, Grimes etc, I remember hearing about New Jack cracking Dances with Dudley over the head with some sort of weapon like a bat or plank of wood, apparently because DW had been going around telling people that he was going to kick Jack's ass for being overly stiff in the ring.

One thing I would absolutley love to see, is New Jack getting his comeuppance one day, like someone giving him a monumental, humiliating beating during a match, much like what he has done to others down the years, being the bully he is. Whenever I hear of Jack doing his usual tricks to some poor fucker who can't do anything about it, I just hope that someone comes along who is as equally crazy but not the bully he is, and dishes it out to Jack big time. I would imagine that the vast majority of people in the business who would not only like to do the job on him, but would be capable of doing so, probably just let it go because of fear of reprisal by New Jack with knives, guns or whatever else. So I'm hoping that some bad-ass motherfucker comes along who is crazy and doesn't give a fuck.

Pretty sure Vic Grimes has cancelled New Jack from his xmas card list.

Why anyone in their right mind allows that psycopath to cut them or throw them off balconies is something of a mystery in the first place, though. A cynic may venture that his 'victims' have only themselves to blame for their maimings.

Not me. I agree that Khulas was by all accounts, being a bit of a plum as far as his conduct in the locker room goes, and for lying about his wrestling background. However, it doesn't warrant New Jack taking a surgical scalpel and carving a chunk out of his forehead. Given how New Jack has behaved since, then I think he knew exactly what he was doing and possibly would've still done something similar even if the green and impressionable youngster didn't act the way he did beforehand.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, OK. Even if that kid was being a cock in the locker room he obviously didn't deserve to have a fountain of blood piss out of his head. He was young and green, though, so it's understandable that he didn't know what he was getting himself into. My point was more about guys, who, after THAT incident still go along with NJ's bullsht garbage. For example, that video of an indie show that was posted on here of some dogshit indie show in a bar in which he fucks up a couple of guys with a scary-looking blade (not to be confused with Goldie Lookin' chain), causing a bloodbath and then brags about it to the camera afterwards. Despicable behaviour, and yet I wonder why the guys he was massacring didn't just abandon the match and leg it? Is it really worth being scarred for life for whatever shitty pay-off they were getting? It boggles the mind.

• Paid Members
Well, OK. Even if that kid was being a cock in the locker room he obviously didn't deserve to have a fountain of blood piss out of his head. He was young and green, though, so it's understandable that he didn't know what he was getting himself into. My point was more about guys, who, after THAT incident still go along with NJ's bullsht garbage. For example, that video of an indie show that was posted on here of some dogshit indie show in a bar in which he fucks up a couple of guys with a scary-looking blade (not to be confused with Goldie Lookin' chain), causing a bloodbath and then brags about it to the camera afterwards. Despicable behaviour, and yet I wonder why the guys he was massacring didn't just abandon the match and leg it? Is it really worth being scarred for life for whatever shitty pay-off they were getting? It boggles the mind.

Yeah I agree with everything you said there.

I was pissing around on Youtube the other night, and come across shit loads of videos where he's either slagging someone off, attacking someone, or bragging about whatever bully-type shit he's done.

The one that stuck in my mind, was one of those ridiculously sad offerings where Sheiky baby is sat with him calling everyone a nigger, and I think Honky Tonk is there but nobody was paying much attention to him. The reason this video stuck in my mind, is because when Abdullah gets brought up, and they start slagging him off for allegedy not giving someone free booze and food from his restaraunt. Then New Jack states that he used to have respect for Abdullah when he first got into the business, but lost that respect when he realised that Abby "Couldn't fuckin work". This was the only part of the video which made me laugh, and even though I certainly don't have Abdullah down as a regular visitor of the 5 star club, I do however, believe without a doubt at all that the fat-man with his fork in hand, has drawn the kind of money that Jack couldn't dream of and will always be held with the sort of respect which New Jack will never achieve.

New Jack is just the cancer of the wrestling business.

New jack rocks, quite frankly, far more fun to watch him go fucking crazy and fuck people up than alot of the other stuff out there.

You'll be waiting a long time to see him get his comeupponce in a wrestling ring though, he's very retired. But his fall of the scaffold in ecw when grimes landed on him, giving him brain damage and losing vision in one eye, that's not a bad effort re him getting fucked up.

• Paid Members
New jack rocks, quite frankly, far more fun to watch him go fucking crazy and fuck people up than alot of the other stuff out there.

You'll be waiting a long time to see him get his comeupponce in a wrestling ring though, he's very retired. But his fall of the scaffold in ecw when grimes landed on him, giving him brain damage and losing vision in one eye, that's not a bad effort re him getting fucked up.

Oh well, hopefully he will get shot, stabbed or something equally as horrible by some crackhead instead then.

• 2 weeks later...
I was under the impression that part of what pissed Brock off to leave post Mania 20 was he was scheduled to be fed to the returning Dead Man charecter at Judgement Day 04. In my opinion thats fair enough considering Brock had two decent wins against him on PPV at No Mercy 02 and 03

I thought the whole confrontation at the UFC event was planned to get Vince leverage when signing up Brock for Mania (guest ref or enforcer) but Dana White threw his toys out of the pram and that was that.

If Brock retires from MMA (and the timing is right) I would not be suprised to see him vs Taker at Mania.

yeah man i met him at a 1pw show and he hates styles because he stole all of kash's moves

when he talks about aj you can hear the venom in his voice not a big styles fan

bit of a shame i dont know if its all true about aj slying some of kids moves :()

yeah man i met him at a 1pw show and he hates styles because he stole all of kash's moves

when he talks about aj you can hear the venom in his voice not a big styles fan

bit of a shame i dont know if its all true about aj slying some of kids moves :()

Are we talking moves Kash 'Invented' here. Or are we talking moves that Styles and Kash both happen to do?

• Paid Members

I was playing the game EWR a while back, and it has a nice little added touch of having a "relationship" system; what it means in game terms is that you'll have wrestlers politic you to sign wrestlers they're friends or relatives with, and will kick up a massive fuss or have bad matches with guys they hate.

One of the relationships in the game claims that Bam Bam and Vader hated each other. Found it a bit mystifying, seeing as they worked together quite a bit in Japan. Anyone know anything about this?

I was playing the game EWR a while back, and it has a nice little added touch of having a "relationship" system; what it means in game terms is that you'll have wrestlers politic you to sign wrestlers they're friends or relatives with, and will kick up a massive fuss or have bad matches with guys they hate.

One of the relationships in the game claims that Bam Bam and Vader hated each other. Found it a bit mystifying, seeing as they worked together quite a bit in Japan. Anyone know anything about this?

Moonsault envy?

I wonder what that is all about then. Anymore background info on this situation?

Powerslam interview that Kash did a while ago discussed it. Kash had given a previous interview bigging up his toughness and AJ was reading it out in the locker room which Kash took an affront to and got in his face to which AJ backed down (allegedly)

Kash also thinks AJ is a cheerleader who got everything handed to him in TNA, bit of sour grapes maybe, but if someone offered me a headline slot i'd take it regardless what others think, that the way the business works.

Archived