Legit wrestling beefs and rivalries

Bus Surfer

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I heard somewhere that Melina and Mickie James never used to get on either?

- Mickie James

+ every female in the wrestling industry

It's a pretty disrespectful time to ask Brock that, if you ask me.

yeah i agree. Im all for them two having a match but to ask him after having his arse handed to him is being a dick

the Harris Brothers say on their shoot interview if they ever see Eric Bischoff they are literally going to kill him

Rock and Triple H dont get on i always hear, and never have, which makes you think how professional they must be because they must have literally fought at least a thousand times in various matches

• Paid Members
There's an intricate web of who likes who, as far as I can tell.

One one side you've got Nash, Hall, X-Pac, HHH, HBK, Flair et all, with Hogan tacked onto that.

On the other side you've got Bret Hart, Stone Cold, DDP, The Rock.

That's the two main factions as far as I can tell. Flair and Hart hate each other, Austin doesn't like Hogan, The Rock doesn't like HBK. There's a famous story of when Hart was inducted into the Hall of Fame, Stone Cold was there obviously, and Hogan went up to them to offer his congrats and the both blanked him and walked past his offered handshake. That's harsh, man.

I was under the impression that Flair disliked Nash, Hall and Waltman going by the Roundtable Ep I watched last night. It was the 'significant moments' one.

Flair digs into the above 3 a few times about several things.

Yeah, it's complicated. HHH and HBK love Flair, but he's not as popular with the guys who actually worked with him in WCW. Flair and Hogan have never been best buds at all, but Flair seems to have signed his life away to Hogan and Bischoff, so he's stuck in that camp now.

I don't know about Taker - I don't think he's the kind of guy to be best buds with other wrestlers, well not active ones anyway. I don't think he thought much of the Clique back in the day though, put it that way.

Actually I remember Foley saying in an interview that Triple H also hated Ric Flair during his WCW run. Knowing Flair he probably spent his first few seconds in WWE sucking Triple H off, as he knew where the power lay. Triple H probably got a kick out of it and let Flair "carry his bags".

On that note, Flair and Foley absolutely can't stand each other. Both are such sensitive drama queens that they'll never patch it up.

I've always wanted to know who hates John Cena?! Nobody in wrestling is that nice (even renowned 'heart of gold' Sting has a few people bitching about him).

It's a pretty disrespectful time to ask Brock that, if you ask me.

Absolutely, a real dick move. Taker would have gotten smashed too had something happened.

Unless he got a punch in, in which case Brock would've danced the night away. Undertaker's probably so full of painkillers he wouldn't feel a thing, but one tap and Lesnar's running for the hills, the poor dizzy sod.

2nkigc9_jpg.gif

Archived