DDP says go get your money back 1PW fans ... bang

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
I sometimes wonder why up & coming British wrestling promoters don't look at what Sloan has done and basically try to replicate his business model? The guy seems to know the score.

I think most of us would like to but he is years in front of most of the British promoters.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Sorry to be the bearer of Bad news for wrestling fans but I am led to believe that Billy Gunn is being deported in the morning so will not now be appearing on ours or anyone else's show's :angry:

You best tell those on the One Pro Wrestling Facebook wall then that are lapping it up.

Just got a text from my mate from the TNA Fan Party in Manchester and Billy Gunn is there! So anyone who says he got deported is talking crap! He's in the UK and should be with 1PW very soon! =D

• Paid Members
I'm rusty on my deportation law, but I'm not convinced they'd be allowed out of the airport if they were going to be deported in the morning.

But then where do they buy the Nike shoes?

Sorry to be the bearer of Bad news for wrestling fans but I am led to believe that Billy Gunn is being deported in the morning so will not now be appearing on ours or anyone else's show's :angry:

On behalf of wrestling fans, good!

Archived