DDP says go get your money back 1PW fans ... bang

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
But I do think the manner in which people slag em for nothing on here

Where have people done that, exactly? Why would people slag them off for nothing when there is so much to slag them off for?

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I wonder what Waltman could be referring too.........

TheRealXPac Sean Waltman

Do I really need tp state publicly what the problem was? If thayts howb u choose to do business, then I will be happy to share w/ everyone.

As well as....

TheRealXPac Sean Waltman

@ @1PW I fb u about my concerns and u ignored me. u want to explain Sean Morley, for starters?

• Paid Members
I'm not saying they're all sorted and we should be singing their praises or anything else.

Just pointing out that suggesting the fb team are in some way out of line for pointing out nobody bothers to repeat the good news is ridiculous.

If I had to put money on it going one way or the other, I can't see them being around long term and not fucking stuff up again. But I do think the manner in which people slag em for nothing on here is somewhat ridiculous, because it gets to the point they're getting slagged for making the most sensible choices, and that should be pointed out.

I agree they do get a lot of flack, but even in dealing with this they haven't really done it in a way that shines. Some people do seem to go OTT in taking a swipe, and I assume its something personal or they are a massive mong so I'll agree on that.

That said its human nature to moan about the bad to every one and not the good and it's done for everything, not just 1PW or wrestling. It's sad but its life. For some one like 1PW to apparently look for praise in this grates people, its not that they haven't sorted it, but it's less than professional and certainly opens the door for people to point out there really shouldn't have been an issue in the first place. For a brand with such a reputation it's surely not the best action.

What happened with Sean Morley?

He was booked for the last 1pw show but then pulled out thats all i know.

Found this:

Meanwhile, Sean Morley (Val Venis) said he totally understood where Waltman was coming from, and that he'll never deal with 1PW or Danny Rodd again because, and I quote, "Danny Rodd is scum"

Can we have a recap of who IS and who ISN'T coming then?

It looks to me like -

DDP - no

Nash - yes

X-Pac - yes

Hall - no

Road Dog - no

is that right?

Christ...

Unless I lived a short distance from the arena there would be no chance that I'd take the risk of buying tickets in advance & making travel arrangements for this (or any other 1PW) show.

• Paid Members
One Pro Wrestling:

Nash Tweeted Last Night about how he can't wait to be here for The Last Stand but noo nobody comments on that eh ;) of course not because that's no fun is it..

When will there FB manager get out of puberty?

It's easy to pinpoint all the mess to the people on this forum. Admitting to yourself, friends, co-workers and sponsors that you f'ed up (once again) is much more diificult.

I've long disagreed with the way the Facebook page is ran. It lacks professionalism, but it's an area I have no involvement in, and if who's running it is who I think it is then they definitely shouldn't be the voice and social media marketer for a large national company One Pro Wrestling fancies itself as.

• Paid Members
What happened with Sean Morley?

He was booked for the last 1pw show but then pulled out thats all i know.

Found this:

Meanwhile, Sean Morley (Val Venis) said he totally understood where Waltman was coming from, and that he'll never deal with 1PW or Danny Rodd again because, and I quote, "Danny Rodd is scum"

Didn't Venis claim they never sent him a plane ticket?

Can we have a recap of who IS and who ISN'T coming then?

It looks to me like -

DDP - no

Nash - yes

X-Pac - yes

Hall - no

Road Dog - no

is that right?

I think Road Dogg & Billy Gunn are back on too. Along with Rhino and Krimson

Colt Cabana - No

Kevin Thorn - No

Has anyone received their tickets for any of the weekend shows yet?

If I'm correct, the tickets aren't getting sent out until May 9th. If you haven't got them by next weekend, be getting a little concerned.

My brother went and ordered tickets for the weekend shows, though we're going for cheap seats since we did the same for the February show and it was still pretty good. No idea what the setout will be for the Saturday show in terms of view for the cheap seats. I imagine if we spot better seats, we'll move into them as the show goes. He considered getting refunds for the shows after everything that happened, but it looks like that won't be needed. He's learnt his lesson (thanks to a couple of chats with me and looking at some of the stories on here) and he'll listen to me in future and stick to buying tickets on the door.

Has anyone received their tickets for any of the weekend shows yet?

If I'm correct, the tickets aren't getting sent out until May 9th. If you haven't got them by next weekend, be getting a little concerned.

My brother went and ordered tickets for the weekend shows, though we're going for cheap seats since we did the same for the February show and it was still pretty good. No idea what the setout will be for the Saturday show in terms of view for the cheap seats. I imagine if we spot better seats, we'll move into them as the show goes. He considered getting refunds for the shows after everything that happened, but it looks like that won't be needed. He's learnt his lesson (thanks to a couple of chats with me and looking at some of the stories on here) and he'll listen to me in future and stick to buying tickets on the door.

I think I'll be doing the same in future. Hence the reason we only went for the cheap tickets.

Archived