DDP says go get your money back 1PW fans ... bang

IANdrewDiceClay

Even Adam Curtis got offered a job after blasting the company via the forum.

Actually, the reason I got offered a job wasn't for that reason. One day i'll tell the full story of my five years in 1PW (and just maybe that day is quite close).

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, the reason I got offered a job wasn't for that reason. One day i'll tell the full story of my five years in 1PW (and just maybe that day is quite close).

Good stuff, you've been with 1PW longer than anyone and been kept pretty much shit storm free, your story should be the most credible of all 1PW staff.

Is there still a link to this crying boy post?

While it doesn't look like it was ever quoted in the 1PW thread, this post goes to show how delusional Gauntley was.

Fucking hell, it really does sound like (people who actually think they are) a cult!

Spot on and thats why the 1PW fans were split between the smart fans and the Kool Aid drinkers regardless of the fact we'd all attend the shows. Gauntley and family were always banging on about stuff such as that post, the Illuminati, the murder of 2Pac & chemtrails.

Good stuff, you've been with 1PW longer than anyone and been kept pretty much shit storm free, your story should be the most credible of all 1PW staff.

Is there still a link to this crying boy post?

While it doesn't look like it was ever quoted in the 1PW thread, this post goes to show how delusional Gauntley was.

Fucking hell, it really does sound like (people who actually think they are) a cult!

Spot on and thats why the 1PW fans were split between the smart fans and the Kool Aid drinkers regardless of the fact we'd all attend the shows. Gauntley and family were always banging on about stuff such as that post, the Illuminati, the murder of 2Pac & chemtrails.

Almost but not quite. I think from the start Greg Burridge and myself along with SJK have been there since the 1st show though to be fair I did miss a few shows through injury being blackballed or other work commitments. But your right Adams story would probably be the most credible and give you the most detailed insight of whats happened since he has worked there.

One Pro Wrestling:

Nash Tweeted Last Night about how he can't wait to be here for The Last Stand but noo nobody comments on that eh ;) of course not because that's no fun is it..

When will there FB manager get out of puberty?

It's easy to pinpoint all the mess to the people on this forum. Admitting to yourself, friends, co-workers and sponsors that you f'ed up (once again) is much more diificult.

Anywayz, good to see Nash and X-Pac are coming...

Well we already knew they'd sorted things with Nash and that X-Pac was 'with Kev' on the subject meaning that they are both coming over, least that's how I viewed it. If they want positive posts and applauding for sorting out something that should never have occurred in the first place they'll have a long wait.

I hope the fans have a fun show and get to see as many people as they hoped to see and that everyone that wrestles on the show get paid but I ain't giving the jeb ends that run the FB page and cause all the fuck ups anything but contempt.

One Pro Wrestling:

Nash Tweeted Last Night about how he can't wait to be here for The Last Stand but noo nobody comments on that eh ;) of course not because that's no fun is it..

It's easy to pinpoint all the mess to the people on this forum. Admitting to yourself, friends, co-workers and sponsors that you f'ed up (once again) is much more diificult.

See that's where this forum just miss's the point completely.

Lets say they did mess up on getting the funds over at the right time, it would be fucking moronic to send out messages telling fans co-workers and sponsors about that. You sort it behind closed doors and get on with it.

Just because a bunch of people are having a go on here doesn't mean this place is important. In fact, if you're running 1PW you may as well just write this place off. Their names mud here and it would take years of running without issues for that to change. And even then half the people on here would still say the same shit.

And he has a point, negative information is jumped on with real relish here, positive information is virtually ignored. Are the same people who rushed to bash 1PW when it looked like Nash and X-Pac weren't coming running back in to say they were wrong and actually now they are?

No, they've finished spouting bollocks about the bloke going on holiday proving the whole things and con and then shut up, and well stay shut up till they hear more negative information about 1PW.

Don't get me wrong, 1PW probably deserve it for the stuff they've pulled, but on this they're bang on, no-one's rushing to say they were wrong because people enjoy bashing 1PW on here, there's no objectivity and they're right to point it out.

Don't get me wrong, 1PW probably deserve it for the stuff they've pulled, but on this they're bang on, no-one's rushing to say they were wrong because people enjoy bashing 1PW on here, there's no objectivity and they're right to point it out.

Right, so earlier in your post, 1PW is above this place and should write it off. Now they're right to use their official Facebook (which should be infinitely more important than this place) to point out when people have bashed them on here? Make your mind up, lad. They're either too big for the UKFF or they're not.

Plus, "LOL we've sorted out some of our fuck-ups and a few of the names we have advertised are still attending" is not a great position for them to be gloating from.

• Paid Members
One Pro Wrestling:

See that's where this forum just miss's the point completely.

Lets say they did mess up on getting the funds over at the right time, it would be fucking moronic to send out messages telling fans co-workers and sponsors about that. You sort it behind closed doors and get on with it.

Just because a bunch of people are having a go on here doesn't mean this place is important. In fact, if you're running 1PW you may as well just write this place off. Their names mud here and it would take years of running without issues for that to change. And even then half the people on here would still say the same shit.

And he has a point, negative information is jumped on with real relish here, positive information is virtually ignored. Are the same people who rushed to bash 1PW when it looked like Nash and X-Pac weren't coming running back in to say they were wrong and actually now they are?

No, they've finished spouting bollocks about the bloke going on holiday proving the whole things and con and then shut up, and well stay shut up till they hear more negative information about 1PW.

Off goes Contrary Kiffy once again.

So what, they have produced some evidence of some good news to do with their next event? That's one piece of good news in an ocean of shit news. That's hardly any reason for anyone here to get excited especially considering the point that they have more enough time to balls things up between now and the end of the month.

I'm not saying they're all sorted and we should be singing their praises or anything else.

Just pointing out that suggesting the fb team are in some way out of line for pointing out nobody bothers to repeat the good news is ridiculous.

If I had to put money on it going one way or the other, I can't see them being around long term and not fucking stuff up again. But I do think the manner in which people slag em for nothing on here is somewhat ridiculous, because it gets to the point they're getting slagged for making the most sensible choices, and that should be pointed out.

Archived