DDP says go get your money back 1PW fans ... bang

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
RealDDP: Oh Yeah btw that Ass promoter over in the UK is totally CONing everyone saying I'm coming to his a event to do a Q&A go get your money back.

I might be jumping to conclusions, but I think he might be talking about the Q&A he's doing for 1PW. Could be wrong though.

EDIT:

@PhilJones77 sorry bro the promoter from UK is CON man... He sent me enough to think I was coming. That's why I never said where I was to be

Nah, its him.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

You have to admire that though. With Davey Richards and DDP pulling out, they managed to piss off the independent fans who are in love with the "sport" and the lads who wear t-shirts from 1998 with the colour faded. This time 1PW has managed to reach a wider audience of fans to fuck over. You cant help but admire it.

You have to admire that though. With Davey Richards and DDP pulling out, they managed to piss off the independent fans who are in love with the "sport" and the lads who wear t-shirts from 1998 with the colour faded. This time 1PW has managed to reach a wider audience of fans to fuck over. You cant help but admire it.

They need to build there next two shows around (firstly) "A Tribute To The NWA: Real, Old School Rasslin", and follow that with "1PW - King Of the UK Deathmatches"

Fuck both of those bad-boys up and that's pretty much every wrestling fan in the UK turned off.

Archived