DDP says go get your money back 1PW fans ... bang

IANdrewDiceClay

Hi Everyone MONEY HAS been sent too DDPs agent as DDPs tweet states itself - @PhilJones77 sorry bro the promoter from UK is CON man... He sent me enough to think I was coming. That's why I never said where I was to be". - That is all thankyou for your continued support the 1PW team.

primetime1990?

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't there a law against false advertising?

Nash and Hall should have been removed from the site already, because they are not coming!

False advertising or deceptive advertising is the use of false or misleading statements in advertising. As advertising has the potential to persuade people into commercial transactions that they might otherwise avoid, many governments around the world use regulations to control false, deceptive or misleading advertising.

Anyone can contact a whole bunch of wrestlers, agree a price and them send them money- an amount less than what was agreed. 1PW need to stop advertising wrestlers before agreeing a fee and knowing they can pay for them.

I could contact Shawn Michaels, Goldberg etc. say I'll pay them a six figure sum, advertise them and then paypal them a fiver. Anyone could!

• Paid Members

Nash and Hall should have been removed from the site already, because they are not coming!

False advertising or deceptive advertising is the use of false or misleading statements in advertising. As advertising has the potential to persuade people into commercial transactions that they might otherwise avoid, many governments around the world use regulations to control false, deceptive or misleading advertising.

I thought the Nash situation was all sorted now?!

Hi Everyone MONEY HAS been sent too DDPs agent as DDPs tweet states itself - @PhilJones77 sorry bro the promoter from UK is CON man... He sent me enough to think I was coming. That's why I never said where I was to be". - That is all thankyou for your continued support the 1PW team.

lol WHAT? How can you type so many characters and yet say absolutely nothing??

Absolutely ridiculous response from 1PW. The people who have, maybe rather naively, parted with their cash deserve this to be cleared up properly.

1PW - 'that is all thankyou'? IT'S CLEARLY NOT ALL AS DDP CALLS YOU A CONMAN! Surely if you were in the right you'd want to explain yourself and wouldn't accept DDP saying that about you?

I thought the Nash situation was all sorted now?!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure both Nash and 1PW confirmed that. Don't say the whole thing has now hit the fan?!

Would have been nice to see Nash in Kilmarnock. Not that I won't still go to Kilmarnock. Just would have been better with Nash!

And your advertising him on your website. YOU DONT HAVE HIM AGREED TO BE THERE!!!! Thats the thing you cant defend. You dont have him agreed to be apart of your show, yet, you are charging people 20 quid for him to be there. Shouldnt he have his money by now? You've had him on your website for fucking months. Where is your logic!

I may be off track here, but I think they've basically contacted these wrestlers asking how much it would cost to bring them over to the UK, then advertised them on their show in the hope that they raise enough cash from pre-sales to put towards whatever money they have themselves to afford to hire them.

It's an incredibly risky way of doing things, but that's what I've read into the situation thus far.

So no Xpac? which likely means Nash may have pulled out too, as Xpac said he was coming if Nash was. Well isn't this grand.

Anyone else getting the feeling that Danny Rodds holiday that he is currently on is being funded by the pre-sale tickets for these shows and the deposits wrestlers should have had? Much like Nash's money paid for his drunken weekend in Scotland? You'd have thought he'd have learned his lesson then, but then again it wouldn't be 1PW if one of the daft cunts learned from a mistake.

• Paid Members

So thats DDP, X-Pac, Scott Hall, Davey Richards, Road Dogg and (judging from the "stop advertising US" line) possibly Nash off the show? As temping as a Vader vs Kute Kip main event is, it isnt worth the money for me. Everyone on his Facebook was defending the Hall situation saying "well the Scott Hall thing isnt 1PW's fault". I think it is. Scott Hall no shows events in his home town. You sort of know not to advertise Scott Hall. Even the promotion he was working for recently has stopped using him on posters.

We'll probably get the same laugh when Shawn Michaels doesnt come over.

Anyone else getting the feeling that Danny Rodds holiday that he is currently on is being funded by the pre-sale tickets for these shows and the deposits wrestlers should have had? Much like Nash's money paid for his drunken weekend in Scotland? You'd have thought he'd have learned his lesson then, but then again it wouldn't be 1PW if one of the daft cunts learned from a mistake.

What lesson does the owner of 1PW have to learn? He's the one reportedly making a killing on a show that is advertising talent that looks as though it won't be there. If he is living it up on holiday on the money that some chumps have sent him as pre-payment for a ticket then he's far from being an idiot.

The "daft cunts" are those who continuously hand over their hard earned money to him.

Archived