DDP says go get your money back 1PW fans ... bang

IANdrewDiceClay

Whats that posted on? The art of PR is to improve public relations. So 1PW's new head of PR decides to improve its PR by slagging off its audience???????? Im still waiting for my "like" to be accepted by 1PW on Facebook because I would some real fun here.

Its posted in the comments under last nights announcement of his hiring on the 1PW Facebook page.

I mean it's basically that this is the place is where the truth comes out about 1PW time and again, so this Barnes fellow is trying to discredit the place by calling us a lying cancer which is a sweeping generalisation for a start. Out goes the only 2 guys that work for 1PW that have experience and some credibility and in comes this utter moron who botches his job within minutes. I was told changes would be made to better 1PW in The Last Stand thread 2 or 3 weeks ago, I now have zero confidence in that not that I believed it anyway. Its all lots of unnecessary nonsense where they are acting like they are WWE or something. Announcing the signing of a Media/PR guy of all things, thats the promoters job, do your own job you rotund pants down chav twat!

I guess now Waller is out of a job, Barnes better watch his back for speeding Hummers with a tub of lard behind the wheel.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
DDP will be in Germany in November for a meet & greet (not wrestling).

Over here I also read some CZW comments, CZW will be in Germany in October for 4(!!!) shows.

Do you know what date, any chance you might have a link , thank you

Over here I also read some CZW comments, CZW will be in Germany in October for 4(!!!) shows.

Email me what you need to know and i'll give you the relevant info

Whats that posted on? The art of PR is to improve public relations. So 1PW's new head of PR decides to improve its PR by slagging off its audience???????? Im still waiting for my "like" to be accepted by 1PW on Facebook because I would some real fun here.

Its posted in the comments under last nights announcement of his hiring on the 1PW Facebook page.

I mean it's basically that this is the place is where the truth comes out about 1PW time and again, so this Barnes fellow is trying to discredit the place by calling us a lying cancer which is a sweeping generalisation for a start. Out goes the only 2 guys that work for 1PW that have experience and some credibility and in comes this utter moron who botches his job within minutes. I was told changes would be made to better 1PW in The Last Stand thread 2 or 3 weeks ago, I now have zero confidence in that not that I believed it anyway. Its all lots of unnecessary nonsense where they are acting like they are WWE or something. Announcing the signing of a Media/PR guy of all things, thats the promoters job, do your own job you rotund pants down chav twat!

I guess now Waller is out of a job, Barnes better watch his back for speeding Hummers with a tub of lard behind the wheel.

This makes me smile!!

This "PR" guy is clearly just some 17 year old fag working out of his bedroom - why are people giving his opinion any weight or consideration or debate whatsoever?

Because he used to work for FSM although im unsure if he left or was asked to leave

He was a freelance writer for FSM under Denton and Mathers.

• 2 weeks later...

Email me what you need to know and i'll give you the relevant info

Thanks Mark

Archived