DDP says go get your money back 1PW fans ... bang

IANdrewDiceClay

The reality of this situation was that the 1PW team received the following email at 11:20pm on the evening of Sunday 29th May asking for a response by the Monday.

This is untrue, as the original email (which is very polite in tone) makes clear!

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Lynskey leaves in a fairly polite, non-arsey manner. Danny Rodd (and it is him that runs 1PW, right?) calls him a cunt. Another wrestler gets in to have a go at him as well. And then Danny tells him that Lynskey started it.

Is this the same Danny that put out a press release stating how he was above getting into slagging matches with people about FSM?

Whether or not Lynskey is a cunt (I don't really know him, and never had any issues with him) is immaterial. Danny comes out of this looking like a cunt, and an unprofessional cunt at that.

To just set record straight..... I have left 1PW, while i was there i feel the shows were run 100% better, not too many matches...and shows were always finished bang on time!

I was also in charge of the locker room, now some might say i was trying to be above everyone (this is not the case) i simply wanted a professionally run company.....i feel i gave my 100% to this.

I decided to leave the company after the may shows, i thought i did this in a professional way?

I may not be the most popular person in the world....but i work hard as a referee and this shows with the companies that continue to book me, both here in the uk and abroad.

Im not going to start a 'he said this' debate, i will say i felt i could no longer work with 1PW but wish them all the best.

Steve

Hey Steve, just to clarify, I meant that it doesn't matter how you acted. Certainly wasn't going for a 'he said, he said' thing, or trying to suggest you acted in one way or the other.

Didn't Lynskey do a big locker room speech before a recent show started about how things were going to change, how things were going to be professional from now on, match times would be stuck to, alcohol was banned till after the show etc, only for Rodds to waddle in 5 mins later with a big crate of beer, telling the lads to get tucked in like a bunch of UK Sandman's therefore making everything Lynskey had just said look like a total joke.

Anyways past shenanigans aside, I like how in the last week their bookers Lynskey & Curtis have left and they cancel the next show due to bad forward planning and then release a huge statement refuting that they are a total joke of a company, proper good punchline.

I thank you for the unintentional entertainment, I needed a laugh, same to those guys posting on the FB wall about how they've never been to a 1PW show but 1PW are awesome and have the best management team in its history right now. :laugh:

Now I realise they've booked their mates to hold all the belts in the company and no problem with that for the most part but when I was a show regular the Openweight title was almost more prestigious than the World title at times, its seems very odd that Noam Dar went from a couple of undercard losses to holding that belt, no knock on the kid, he's great but that seemed a huge leap that had nothing to do with earning the belt in the eyes of the fans, his first defence was a fluke win after he was beaten shitless before and after the decision, so its not like the win was the start of a huge push either. Seemed there was others that would have been better suited to the belt, considering the last couple of years hard work and new direction, Kris Travis would have been the best choice I can think of, now previous contenders have moved into the World Title picture.

I know some people don't have the time nor inclination to read big, long , multi-paragraph statements like the one 1PW have put out, so I'd like to offer a condensed version for all the grapple fans with less time on their hands.....

21st June, 2011

A Transparent Statement To The UK Wrestling Media And Internet Wrestling Fans From 1PW

"Don't boo us, you should be booing yourselves"

Thank you.

1PW

I know some people don't have the time nor inclination to read big, long , multi-paragraph statements like the one 1PW have put out, so I'd like to offer a condensed version for all the grapple fans with less time on their hands.....

21st June, 2011

A Transparent Statement To The UK Wrestling Media And Internet Wrestling Fans From 1PW

Thank you.

1PW

Made me lol a bit.

21st June, 2011

Thank you.

1PW

Brilliant. Excellent work, Eddie.

21st June, 2011

Thank you.

1PW

Brilliant. Excellent work, Eddie.

Partial credit to Ron-Truth (never thought I'd say that).

:thumbsup:

Is there still any possibility of the CZW event on 23rd Sep going ahead with guaranteed deathmatches? I can

Archived