DDP says go get your money back 1PW fans ... bang

IANdrewDiceClay

Both Billy Gunn and Road Dogg are at the TNA party.

Umm...

deported in the morning

Aye.

I'm rusty on my deportation law, but I'm not convinced they'd be allowed out of the airport if they were going to be deported in the morning.

Consider me corrected. Billy Gunn has indeed been sent back to the States.

In that case I hope that TNA party was worth the 16 hours flying time! :laugh:

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Ok

so did i read that right, Billy gunn has been sent back to the USA?

So Road Dogg is apparently still here?

Nash is in Scotland

Rhyno is apparently still coming

Xpac said he isnt coming

That signing/shop thing in swindow apparently has xpac and al snow and outlaws confirmed, does that mean they 'could' be at the 1pw show??

Im having trouble to actually think about any of this mess, its harder than trying to complete the average rubix cube whilst being blind.

God, im sick to death of this already. I kind of thought 'i'll maybe show up on the day', seriously, whats going on with the lack of any information regarding the weekend.. its insane how bad its been. Im just stating what loads have said before, but it really is insane, then they wonder why no tickets get sold, or why people request refunds.

Seriously, i hope Sloan has got some kind of legal clause sorted for the HBK october joint effort with 1PW.

• Paid Members
Seriously, i hope Sloan has got some kind of legal clause sorted for the HBK october joint effort with 1PW.

Mark Sloan's event is completely independent to One Pro Wrestling's offerings, so rest assured Shawn will be appearing for him in Oxford come October.

• Paid Members
It also has fans on it who claim "!PW always delivers" ... well yes, it does always deliver a show. Whether it's with the advertised talent, and whether or not they get paid is another matter entirely.

Except for the cancelled shows... they fail to deliver then. :p

• Paid Members

Mark Sloan's event is completely independent to One Pro Wrestling's offerings, so rest assured Shawn will be appearing for him in Oxford come October.

Ah right, fair play. I assumed he had lost the plot and was doing a joint venture (sorry Mark). Speaking of which, I wonder if Mark thinks vader is worth the punt,(billed to be with hbk at 1pw), mainly due to his Japanese credentials. To be fair he hasn't exactly been in the western public eye for quite a while.

Still, I'd quite like to meet him, I can't see him being here in October though, it's not as if we would find out until the day of the event via checking on here from a post of someone completely untied to 1pw.

Rant done

Got word that the doors opened half an hour ago for tonights show even though the show was meant to start at 6 and after a quick head count I'm told that

Also, Roaddog, Rhino and Kid Kash are all present. At the moment there are somewhere in the region of 80-100 people inside.

Oh, and just for shits and giggles this DVD offer that they're doing where they will sell you the DVD 10 mins after the show ends or whatever it is well they already have the boxes for tomorrows show that is advertising Burridge/Lionheart in teh final of the tournament that starts tonight (I know it was a foregone conclusion.) Hey ho.

Got word that the doors opened half an hour ago for tonights show even though the show was meant to start at 6 and after a quick head count I'm told that

Also, Roaddog, Rhino and Kid Kash are all present. At the moment there are somewhere in the region of 80-100 people inside.

Oh, and just for shits and giggles this DVD offer that they're doing where they will sell you the DVD 10 mins after the show ends or whatever it is well they already have the boxes for tomorrows show that is advertising Burridge/Lionheart in teh final of the tournament that starts tonight (I know it was a foregone conclusion.) Hey ho.

Ouch, that's not a good draw, hopefully they will make it up with some DVD sales.

Personally I wasn't going to attend these shows as Doncaster was far enough away already, nevermind this weekends locations.

I heard a rumour that Lionheart will be winning the 1PW title tomorrow. Don't know how reliable my source is though!

Ouch, that's not a good draw, hopefully they will make it up with some DVD sales.

Personally I wasn't going to attend these shows as Doncaster was far enough away already, nevermind this weekends locations.

I heard a rumour that Lionheart will be winning the 1PW title tomorrow. Don't know how reliable my source is though!

To be honest from attending the last few 1PW shows up until the Olympia debacle last year you could see that they had primed Lionheart for a run with the big one so that was kind of what I was expecting and wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. To be fair to 1PW Burridge/Lionheart and Pac & Haskins/Leaders should be great matches tomorrow night. Still not enough to persuade me to shell out money I haven't really got instead of watching Barcelona whip Utd all over Wembley although my hypocritcal self would probably have saved the money and travelled south if it was IPW:UK who were promoting those matches.

Hearing that the place filled up a bit more and results from the first few matches were :-

Noam Dar beat Marty Scurll, Joey Hayes and Kris Travis for the Open Weight Title in a good match.

The M.O.B lost to Sam Bailey and Bubblegum after a run in from Travis and Hayes. They have joined Bailey and Bubblegum in a new heel faction.

Kid Kash beat Val Kabious in a boring match.

Just spoken to Jeremy Borash at the TNA Party in London, he asked how I was, and when I mentioned 1PW tomorrow he confirmed Billy was deported. Old news, but in new news, he said that Billy Gunn told him the reason he was deported was because he was given no VISA paperwork and was told it would be sorted. It, however, was not.

Archived