DDP says go get your money back 1PW fans ... bang

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in news i heard last night, 1PW have screwed some other companies over, Billy Gunn was ment to be over and doing some 1PW dates and then going on to do some shows elsewhere and a training session.

1PW have failed to get the proper papers organised for Billy Gunn to even enter the country, so theres going to be many upset wrestling fans who were hoping to either see BG wrestle or to be at a training session with him.

in news i heard last night, 1PW have screwed some other companies over, Billy Gunn was ment to be over and doing some 1PW dates and then going on to do some shows elsewhere and a training session.

1PW have failed to get the proper papers organised for Billy Gunn to even enter the country, so theres going to be many upset wrestling fans who were hoping to either see BG wrestle or to be at a training session with him.

He was at the TNA Fan Party last night in Manchester.

the shows in question are in a couple of weeks, so i assume hes is either going and coming back, or has to leave before hand.

its all to do with his work permits.

I've seen 2 other companies say the had Billy booked but that he wouldn't be there but 1PW are saying on Facebook that there's no problem so it's down to who you belive. It is possible that the TNA event, which he's presumably isn't being paid for, isn't classed as working so not an issue.

Assuming he flew into Manchester it could be that they haven't got a flight back for him until tomorrow and don't consider that he'll run off never to be seen again if they let him out of the airport. That would mean he could show up at the TNA gig and still not be on any of the shows. I would doubt he would do anything that could get him in bigger trouble as he's over here a fair bit.

Of course the only people who really know what's going on is 1PW and they aren't saying much other than the guys running the facebook saying everythings fine.

Can someone do a quick summary. We know DDP, Colt Cabana, Scott Hall and Kevin Thron aren't coming. Is X-Pac still supposed to be there? Road Dogg and Billy Gunn are in the country but questions over if they'll make the show. Any news on Nash? Who else is supposed to be coming over, I've lost track!

Only question mark I'm really interested in is PAC. LDRS vs Haskins & PAC II is the only match I'm legit excited about. I hear Dragon Gate are running shows right now, but I suppose it's possible he's over here instead.

Only question mark I'm really interested in is PAC. LDRS vs Haskins & PAC II is the only match I'm legit excited about. I hear Dragon Gate are running shows right now, but I suppose it's possible he's over here instead.

Same here. If that match goes ahead I'll still go along

What I can gather (via places online), for the guy who asked, is that Rhyno is reported by 1PW to be here, I know Kid Kash is here, he's come over independently and doing some dates, Nash is over for BCW tonight and 1PW tomorrow, pretty sure all the UK guys will turn up. X-Pac has said on Twitter earlier this week he wasn't coming due to issues with the promoter. The New Age Outlaws are over for sure but who knows if they have a working visa, I'm assuming NBW wouldn't cancel Billy Gunn if they didn't know more than we do. Not heard anything about Krimson.

What I can gather (via places online), for the guy who asked, is that Rhyno is reported by 1PW to be here, I know Kid Kash is here, he's come over independently and doing some dates, Nash is over for BCW tonight and 1PW tomorrow, pretty sure all the UK guys will turn up. X-Pac has said on Twitter earlier this week he wasn't coming due to issues with the promoter. The New Age Outlaws are over for sure but who knows if they have a working visa, I'm assuming NBW wouldn't cancel Billy Gunn if they didn't know more than we do. Not heard anything about Krimson.

Cheers for the info. VPW are also saying Billy won't be at their shows due to visa issues so it's def up in the air if he will be on the 1PW shows.

Is it just me that's baffled why people don't just leave the imports to Sloan and his shows? I can't imagine shows like this 1PW one make any money, as the costs involved of bringing these guys, dragging them around the country, hiring the big venues, the production and venue hire must sure lead to a loss ever time.

Is it just me that's baffled why people don't just leave the imports to Sloan and his shows? I can't imagine shows like this 1PW one make any money, as the costs involved of bringing these guys, dragging them around the country, hiring the big venues, the production and venue hire must sure lead to a loss ever time.

Companies tend to feel that they have to book imports to attract fans' attention.

Though I suspect its 1PW ran, Krimson's FB fanpage says he's in the UK. I'm going back to bed now so have fun at the show if you're going, sure in 9 hours time we'll know whats true and what's bullshit regarding the imports.

Both Billy Gunn and Road Dogg are at the TNA party.

Umm...

deported in the morning

Aye.

I'm rusty on my deportation law, but I'm not convinced they'd be allowed out of the airport if they were going to be deported in the morning.

Consider me corrected. Billy Gunn has indeed been sent back to the States.

Archived