DDP says go get your money back 1PW fans ... bang

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only question mark I'm really interested in is PAC. LDRS vs Haskins & PAC II is the only match I'm legit excited about. I hear Dragon Gate are running shows right now, but I suppose it's possible he's over here instead.

Pac worked for me tonight and is heading to 1PW in the morning, he is home for about 5 days this time, a very brief return

Only question mark I'm really interested in is PAC. LDRS vs Haskins & PAC II is the only match I'm legit excited about. I hear Dragon Gate are running shows right now, but I suppose it's possible he's over here instead.

Pac worked for me tonight and is heading to 1PW in the morning, he is home for about 5 days this time, a very brief return

Cheers. You're a star.

Cheers. You're a star.

I mentioned to Danny that I knew he'd have to change things round due to Billy Gunn being deported, etc, but I'd be gutted if he changed the PAC/Haskins vs Leaders match and he said he isn't changing that match for anything.

• 4 weeks later...

So a 1PW message aimed at FSM:

Following further negative media coverage, 1PW management would like to issue this open letter to the British wrestling press and to 1PW fans.

Due to the inaccurate and, frankly, sensationalistic reporting of recent 1PW happenings in certain press quarters

Has Lynskey left this time as I was sure that was said before the May shows and then he posted on FB or something that he hadn't left?

Shame to see Curtis go but I can't argue against his reasons. I always thought it was stupid to have such encompassing storylines yet the market for the next shows and more importantly, the big Anny show as a blow off to any and all feuds happening on the other side of the country.

But Curtis was an old face and a guy you thought had his head screwed on right, regardless of who he was surrounded by.

Has Lynskey left this time as I was sure that was said before the May shows and then he posted on FB or something that he hadn't left?

Screenshot I took last Wednesday, I'd say he was gone permanently.

More1PWShit.jpg

Archived