DDP says go get your money back 1PW fans ... bang

IANdrewDiceClay

• Moderators

I decided to give it a miss. With everything people have said about shows ending late in the past, and the fact that trains and buses around the Wrexham and Chester area are fucking balls after 7pm, mean that I can't really risk it.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatevers going on and why ever all advertising for yanks on here and FB has been pulled, I'm sure Rodderz is on top of the situation and by 'on top of the situation' I mean face down in a hotel room after getting shitfaced at last nights TNA party and not waking up till dinnertime and wishing he was dead whilst everyone around him tries to pull shit together so its not an epic fail. It'll be fine, honest. :thumbsup:

Most of the tickets never got to the fans, so just walk up and bullshit your way in, say you don't have anyway to print off your paypal receipt but you deffo paid, in you pop. In fact Waller will probably be manning the doors so just tell him to get fucked and walk in anyway.

No need to thank me, I'm just a cop, doing his job. Enjoy the show folks.

Whatevers going on and why ever all advertising for yanks on here and FB has been pulled, I'm sure Rodderz is on top of the situation and by 'on top of the situation' I mean face down in a hotel room after getting shitfaced at last nights TNA party and not waking up till dinnertime and wishing he was dead whilst everyone around him tries to pull shit together so its not an epic fail. It'll be fine, honest. :thumbsup:

Are you dead glad when English wrestling shows go titts up?

Are you dead glad when English wrestling shows go titts up?

Over the moon, lad, can you not tell by my last two deadly serious posts.

Archived