DDP says go get your money back 1PW fans ... bang

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Man, these guys are just one long train wreck. Keep it coming though lads, it certainly keeps me amused.

Damn straight. The unprofessionalism all over their Facebook page is hilarious.

• Paid Members
Man, these guys are just one long train wreck. Keep it coming though lads, it certainly keeps me amused.

I think I said before, but that was one thing I told Danny and it just fell on deaf ears. If he wants a 15 year old or whatever to be the voice of his company, then so be it.

EDIT: In other news, they've blocked my personal Facebook account from their Facebook wall. Most be those posts of, "Where's my money?"

wheres_my_moneyaqi9cq3isp44sgc8ccgwwskgo6ylu316ao144c8c4woosog48wth.jpg

I think I said before, but that was one thing I told Danny and it just fell on deaf ears. If he wants a 15 year old or whatever to be the voice of his company, then so be it.

EDIT: In other news, they've blocked my personal Facebook account from their Facebook wall. Most be those posts of, "Where's my money?"

wheres_my_moneyaqi9cq3isp44sgc8ccgwwskgo6ylu316ao144c8c4woosog48wth.jpg

Out of interest, and obviously none of my business so won't be surprised if you don't answer, are your 'wrestling' related clients the most likely to default on payments?

• Paid Members

Lynskey leaves in a fairly polite, non-arsey manner. Danny Rodd (and it is him that runs 1PW, right?) calls him a cunt. Another wrestler gets in to have a go at him as well. And then Danny tells him that Lynskey started it.

Is this the same Danny that put out a press release stating how he was above getting into slagging matches with people about FSM?

Whether or not Lynskey is a cunt (I don't really know him, and never had any issues with him) is immaterial. Danny comes out of this looking like a cunt, and an unprofessional cunt at that.

• Paid Members
Can't you take it to a small claims court, Khemical?

I'm in the process of collating all correspondence between me and Danny of 1PW to do just that.

Out of interest, and obviously none of my business so won't be surprised if you don't answer, are your 'wrestling' related clients the most likely to default on payments?

Not at all. The short answer is "yes". But it's not a common trend, I do work with people who pay what's due straight up, no questions asked and no chasing them around. Then there are others, like 1PW, who took the mick (again). But thankfully, over the years I've managed to start working out those who have no interest in paying and don't appreciate what I do, so I can give more time to those who do.

To be fair though Khemical, you pulled their website (which was paid for) as collaterol for another smaller website they had paid for. Now that's not strictly speaking legal, and could legitimately have taken money away from 1PW times as it was to happen just before there show.

If they're a bit smart, they'll be counter suing for that and it'll counteract any monies owed. Not saying I don't understand why you did it, but legally it's outside your remit and if I was 1PW, I'd not be paying what was owed after that stunt.

• Paid Members
To be fair though Khemical, you pulled their website (which was paid for) as collaterol for another smaller website they had paid for. Now that's not strictly speaking legal, and could legitimately have taken money away from 1PW times as it was to happen just before there show.

If they're a bit smart, they'll be counter suing for that and it'll counteract any monies owed. Not saying I don't understand why you did it, but legally it's outside your remit and if I was 1PW, I'd not be paying what was owed after that stunt.

Actually, the 1PW site going down before their last shows was actually their own doing. The site was hosting on their servers and someone with not a good understanding of .htaccess had tried to modify the file to redirect the entire site to the shop, but instead left the server in a state of bad configurement.

• Paid Members
I was sure I read on here that you took it down as collaterol?

After the events, yeah. I removed the files since the site was a dud any way and would have needed me to fix the .htaccess file and in turn, the site, as it was running on my content management system. But they instead got a previous version restored either from someone's PC who had previously took a back-up, or the hosting company, which pretty much solidified for me that they had no intention of paying me.

Lynskey leaves in a fairly polite, non-arsey manner. Danny Rodd (and it is him that runs 1PW, right?) calls him a cunt. Another wrestler gets in to have a go at him as well. And then Danny tells him that Lynskey started it.

Is this the same Danny that put out a press release stating how he was above getting into slagging matches with people about FSM?

Whether or not Lynskey is a cunt (I don't really know him, and never had any issues with him) is immaterial. Danny comes out of this looking like a cunt, and an unprofessional cunt at that.

To just set record straight..... I have left 1PW, while i was there i feel the shows were run 100% better, not too many matches...and shows were always finished bang on time!

I was also in charge of the locker room, now some might say i was trying to be above everyone (this is not the case) i simply wanted a professionally run company.....i feel i gave my 100% to this.

I decided to leave the company after the may shows, i thought i did this in a professional way?

I may not be the most popular person in the world....but i work hard as a referee and this shows with the companies that continue to book me, both here in the uk and abroad.

Im not going to start a 'he said this' debate, i will say i felt i could no longer work with 1PW but wish them all the best.

Steve

Archived