DDP says go get your money back 1PW fans ... bang

IANdrewDiceClay

surely having about a dozen US imports scheduled for a UK show in 2011 is ambitious on an insane level, it seems to have proved to be, I have no vested interest in 1PW to be biased as positive or negative, I am simply looking as an outsider with the information available to me, I just hope nobody is, has or does get their fingers burnt

It seems like he realised nobody was going to be bothered by the usual ROH and TNA no-marks anymore, or shitehawks like Kevin Thorn, so he decided that announcing the NWO/DX would be a way to turn a few heads. He's either a shameless conman who never intended to pay up and go through with the shows, or he's a mong who decided the pre-sales would cover both the talent's flights and wages and his holidays. And he booked the holiday before he actually booked the fucking talent.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where's Lionheart? I'm sure he will buy DDPs flight ticket to wrestle him in the main event!

:rolleyes:

What's with the rolleyes? It's not as if it hasn't happened before.

Actually no it hasn't if you check your facts. The main event was booked and built long before any mention of money troubles came into it. Sure I lent money to pay the flight in the end up anyway but y'know people have moved on in the last 12 months. You should too. That's what the rolleyes are for. And on a personal note, just from me to you. Please fuck off. Your about as popular as an aids sandwich mate. That being said, I really (and I mean really) hope I get to meet you some day. You're obviously a very educated and interesting person.

:love:

• Moderators

Where's Lionheart? I'm sure he will buy DDPs flight ticket to wrestle him in the main event!

Actually no it hasn't if you check your facts. The main event was booked and built long before any mention of money troubles came into it. Sure I lent money to pay the flight in the end up anyway but y'know people have moved on in the last 12 months. You should too. That's what the rolleyes are for. And on a personal note, just from me to you. Please fuck off. Your about as popular as an aids sandwich mate. That being said, I really (and I mean really) hope I get to meet you some day. You're obviously a very educated and interesting person.

To be fair, he is a very successful businessman, and he is interesting.

TWCF bias aside, Herbie knows far well what he's talking about in my opinion.

To be fair, he is a very successful businessman, and he is interesting.

TWCF bias aside, Herbie knows far well what he's talking about in my opinion.

Definetely subject to opinion that one, which you are of course entitled to. In my opinion he feels the need to jump in and out of thread after thread leaving random, irrelevant comments. Something he will no doubt continue to do. But hey, whatever floats his boat. I shan't be replying to this again. He knows I can't stick him and i'm sure the feeling is mutual

I don't mind herbie but he does have the knack of rubbing people up the wrong way with some of his comments. The thing that fucking winds me up is when people jump hands defence and regale us with how much of a successful businessman he was. I must have heard that to the point of if I had a penny for everytime some fucker had posted that here I'd be just as successful..........sorry herbie but it fucks me off that people feel obliged to notify is if someones opinion don't match yours fella.

I don't mind herbie but he does have the knack of rubbing people up the wrong way with some of his comments. The thing that fucking winds me up is when people jump hands defence and regale us with how much of a successful businessman he was. I must have heard that to the point of if I had a penny for everytime some fucker had posted that here I'd be just as successful..........sorry herbie but it fucks me off that people feel obliged to notify is if someones opinion don't match yours fella.

To be fair, he doesn't bring it up himself, it is just as bad the other way, they want to take a shot at him by saying TWC went out of business, so all is fair in my book.

I haven't felt the need to defend him but you know, easy to attack, easy to defend when it comes to TWC.

I aint got no problem with Herbie at all and I read his posts and ill agree with most and disagree with some just like everyone else on here I guess. Your right though he never posts about his success but there are other people on here he will drop it in here as if being a successful business man (which he was/is) gives you carte blanche to say everything he says must be right on that basis alone....that to me my friends is bollocks.

Again I dont mind Herbie one bit. I just dont agree with everything he says which I believe is fair enough.

• Paid Members

Guys,

I love this forum - it's fun posting here, and it's also fun winding people up since some people take themselves so seriously. Nearly everyone does it. I didn't even bring up Lionheart ITT - "wrestlingmad" did - but he only gets a rolleyes, and when I re-post it I get a full paragraph of "check your facts" and "I don't like you, you don't like me..." cliched drivel. The facts are what Lionheart himself posted before in his gay little UKFF expose 'blog' - that he was a money mark for 1PW's Danny and got screwed. THAT is funny, and it's fun bringing it up as a joke now & again, and it's never malicious - he just takes it too seriously. I didn't make it up, and I didn't post it here in the first place - he did.

I never bring up any business stuff I do or I've done, I never bring up TWC, and I never talk like a bigshot - I just post like any poster - I either discuss the post, the situation, or the poster - I never make comparisons with myself in any of it - I just give opinions - it's other people who say "yeah, well herbie bought a house with his TWC money so neener neener neener, lol", and it seems to have become a response that I'm supposed to always post when I'm criticised, even though I never have. Mongs jumping to my defense pisses me off too, because people will breeze over their posts and remember it as me posting it or something. I cringe when I read it.

The only thing I've ever done is defend TWC when some goof says "haha herbie, it went out of business" which is factually wrong. I sold it to The Fight Network, and they killed it - not my problem.

Kind Regards,

S Herbie,

Rich & Successful, LTD.

1 Suave Avenue,

Big Pool Gated Community,

Posh County,

Ireland.

Oh, and Lionheart implied he'd beat me up if he ever had the "pleasure" of meeting me. Does that make him tough, or a tosser? Discuss.

• Paid Members
Oh, and Lionheart implied he'd beat me up if he ever had the "pleasure" of meeting me. Does that make him tough, or a tosser? Discuss.

He has gotta look tough in front of the boys.

Which is EXACTLY why he gets wound up when being accused of being a money mark.

Archived