DDP says go get your money back 1PW fans ... bang

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Everyone MONEY HAS been sent too DDPs agent as DDPs tweet states itself - @PhilJones77 sorry bro the promoter from UK is CON man... He sent me enough to think I was coming. That's why I never said where I was to be". - That is all thankyou for your continued support the 1PW team.

I'm sorry but your quoting DDP's tweet does nothing to CONfirm that he'll be there!.........

...and to question any CONtinued support is inCONclusive. I, along with my travelling buddy have attended everyone of 1PW's shows in the past few years and whilst I'm happy to admit we haven't enCOuNtered any problems we have always reserved tickets for collection on the door....I would hate to see this fall through and end up with more people getting burned. I want you to succeed....I want you to get your shit together...for the sake of you, your company, the wrestlers you book and most of all the people who willingly give you their hard earned dough to attend your shows.....alot of whom are people who give 1PW their support as they lurch from one disaster to another.

• Paid Members
Hi Everyone MONEY HAS been sent too DDPs agent as DDPs tweet states itself - @PhilJones77 sorry bro the promoter from UK is CON man... He sent me enough to think I was coming. That's why I never said where I was to be". - That is all thankyou for your continued support the 1PW team.

From that I read that you didnt send him enough of the money he asked for. I.e. he asked for his deposit and you never sent him the agreed amount. Yes you gave him money, but obviously it wasnt the agreed amount. Twist it all you want, I trust the millionaire pro wrestler, over some daft CONt with the shite track record.

And your advertising him on your website. YOU DONT HAVE HIM AGREED TO BE THERE!!!! Thats the thing you cant defend. You dont have him agreed to be apart of your show, yet, you are charging people 20 quid for him to be there. Shouldnt he have his money by now? You've had him on your website for fucking months. Where is your logic!

In my opinion, the only way you can constantly fuck over your fanbase and still be credible is if you have teeth and hair like this:

247544.jpg

Archived