DDP says go get your money back 1PW fans ... bang

IANdrewDiceClay

Yes, technically he has nothing to learn. You are right. I just meant you'd have thought he'd have put something in place, like members of staff who have a clue, to help deal with issues whilst he was away to avoid backlash, pull outs and so on that will leave him unable to fund his next drunken holiday.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Bg James: I had a great weekend of wrestling from coast to coast and I actually dont feel too bad.It appears that myself and Billy Gunn will be open on the 27 n 28 of May,so anyone that knows how we can fill that weekend w some bookings help a brother out and we will give you a good deal on a good tag team.Have a great day and a better week and stay true to your crew.

New Age Outlaws are off the show now.

I did some digging around on the UK end of things this weekend. Seems aside from every big yank name pulling out that most of the UK 1PW regulars have no solid idea if they are booked on the shows and it seems there has been no card or matches put together except Kid Kash vs Valkabious. They all seem to be finding out the news from this forum like the rest of us.

Also find it funny that there's meant to be 4 guys running 1PW but they are almost invisible and a fan is running the Facebook page, no wonder any US worker looking into 1PW reliability online is not bothering to come over. Fans running the Facebook, no matches announced on the website, is all they will find, it doesn't inspire confidence in the company.

Also the rumour is that after the initial kick off, Kevin Nash's deposit was paid by a worker who's desperately trying to stay in the business despite no one wanting much to do with him, I'll not put who as its a rumour and if its true he may just want to help, out of the goodness of his heart. By the way its not Lionheart before anyone starts back on that one.

No need to say anything else as I'd be repeating whats already been said. I've been to dozens of 1PW shows in the past but never any while this team have been in charge and I 100% never will after all I've seen and heard this year so far.

I know it's not a huge name compared with outlaws, x PAC etc but it appears that Kevin Thorne is the next to pull out this is per his twitter
Its okay, I don't think they bothered to announce him being there anyway despite him being the most reliable import they've had for the last 2 years, if they can't afford his plane ticket as it implies then I guess they can't afford Rhino or Krimson's either.

One Pro Wrestling

Ridiculous - So, as Twitter seems to be the new form of communication in letting people know they have decided to "pull out" if people are wanting refunds then please email sales@oneprowrestling.com with your name and order number. Please Note Danny is away until May 10th so no refunds can be started until then, BUT there is still at least 6 American imports on the card still despite the drop out

From 1pw facebook

Archived