Stewart Lee

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

If you're using Windows, Googling it should lead you to some forums where you'll get good advice. If you're on a Mac, there's Screenflow, but unless you pay for the full version it slaps a big watermark across the video.

Anyway, thought this was fantastic, predictably enough. Chris Morris in the Iannucci role is tremendous, and the material was never going to be anything other than sublime. I'd heard most of it before live, some of it twice, but I could watch pretty much everything the guy does a hundred times and it'd never feel anything but fresh and cutting. Light years ahead of any other stand-up on TV. As if we didn't know that already.

• Paid Members

BBC commissions new comedy including more stuff from Stewart Lee (from Chortle)

Frankie Boyle, Bob Mortimer, Micky Flanagan and Stewart Lee are to make new shows exclusively for the BBC iPlayer.

The news came as the corporation unveiled a new version of the iPlayer, which is due to be the exclusive home of BBC Three under cost-cutting measures.

Few details have yet been revealed about the shows other than their titles, but they form a series of comedy shorts for the iPlayer that also includes contributions from Meera Syal, Morgana Robinson and Matt Berry.

Victoria Jaye, head of TV content for the iPlayer says:

• Paid Members

I'll reserve judgement. MIckey Flanagan's up there in the best 10 live sets I've ever seen tbf. Not a huge fan of his schtick but people were literally crying with laughter. Makes it look completely effortless, the git.

• Paid Members

The one thing that has come from this series of Comedy Vehicle is my absolute love of Chris Morris as an 'interviewer'. It's made me dig out my Morris and Streeb-Greebling.

I'd adore a full 30 minutes of Morris 'interviewing' ad libbing comedians in a similar vein to that wonderful Clive Anderson episode with Cook

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...