Post Of The Year 2011 Nominations

tiger_rick

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Do you know why JLM was a quality mod? He wouldn't overmoderate.

I let you stay up late and drink fizzy pop before bed and have sweets for dinner as well. Just keep in mind that just because neil lives with rick now, that doesn't make him your real dad.

• Paid Members
Do you know why JLM was a quality mod? He wouldn't overmoderate.

I let you stay up late and drink fizzy pop before bed and have sweets for dinner as well. Just keep in mind that just because neil lives with rick now, that doesn't make him your real dad.

Are you still going to take us to Alton Towers? You promised.

• Paid Members

An absolute no-brainer of a nomination for Woyzeck - which is apt considering who the post is about:-

I wasn't joking when I said that I genuinely expect Duane to be sectioned in 2011. His posts on here are a fascinating documentation of the obsessive mental slide conspiracy theorists go down. It starts out by watching Loose Change and flirting with Scientology, before outright accusing The Man of being part of a nappy-rummaging nonce-ring, and ends with him being taken in under the mental health act, when the conspiracy starts bleeding into his real life. It won't be long before he's spotting chemtrails over his house, and The Man is trailing him, watching him through the shelves at Tesco because he's got too close to the truth and sent a letter he shouldn't have to a high-powered politician with a briefcase filled with GHB-spiked rusks.

• Paid Members

Fuck it, I'm still laughing to this image courtesy of Ian.

The REAL version SummerSlam 88 was a 15 cert...

And because there was a bit right at the end of the video if you fast forward, where it shows Vince, Andre and the Mega Powers taking turns blistering Elizabeth's pussy with such force Jimmy Hart was shaking as he filmed it. Just pounding it. It was a fine moment from the four of them. Then Virgil stepped in and the video stopped. Suprised the BBCF commissioned it to be fair.

• Paid Members
Don't be daft - he's the Virgil of the pCc.

I'm glad you laughed at my post. I remember when yours used to be funny.

That is the funniest thing i have ever read on here. I laughed so hard my contact lense fell out. That thread is pure gold as well. Why all the hate for the Mods doing thier job? Would everyone rather it be a free for all with the tards on here aking over thought not.

Why all the hate for the Mods doing thier job? Would everyone rather it be a free for all with the tards on here aking over thought not.

Some would say that the 'tards are already in charge.

The 'some' I refer to wouldn't include me, of course ;)

Fuck it, I'm still laughing to this image courtesy of Ian.

The REAL version SummerSlam 88 was a 15 cert...

And because there was a bit right at the end of the video if you fast forward, where it shows Vince, Andre and the Mega Powers taking turns blistering Elizabeth's pussy with such force Jimmy Hart was shaking as he filmed it. Just pounding it. It was a fine moment from the four of them. Then Virgil stepped in and the video stopped. Suprised the BBCF commissioned it to be fair.

Seconded. I just spent about a full minute LOLing at this. I think it was the "Just pounding it" that did it.

Archived