Post Of The Year 2011 Nominations

tiger_rick

My NEW firm outcome of the spooky promo's on Raw is that it it HHH and Taker in the cabin.

What? Shagging?

Another nomination for Ian, this time in the Undertaker/Sting discussion thread, maybe not that funny to everyone, but just made me burst out laughing.

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12th of june 2005, the location was new york city at the hammerstein ballroom, a very expensive experience which i'm still paying to this very day

worth it though

From the one night stand thread. Brilliant.

It's a shame that thread was so spectacularly derailed.

I found this: http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=124479...p;#entry2309957 highly amusing.

12th of june 2005, the location was new york city at the hammerstein ballroom, a very expensive experience which i'm still paying to this very day

worth it though

From the one night stand thread. Brilliant.

It's a shame that thread was so spectacularly derailed.

I found this: http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=124479...p;#entry2309957 highly amusing.

What the fuck happened to this thread anyway (the One Night Stand one)? I started it off and there was a couple of decent replies from Ianhitmanhart and one or two others; I go to check it out on the night and it's deleted. I presumed that something must have gone wrong? Any answers?

• Paid Members

This one by CVD had me chuckling away:

Ok lol, I do have a Boyfriend. xxx

He'll never be able to love you as much as SBA already does.

I didn't vote for CVD's award, but I do think he did try too hard. He really doesn't need to, which is clear with gems like this one.

• Paid Members

I didn't vote for CVD's award, but I do think he did try too hard. He really doesn't need to, which is clear with gems like this one.

Seconded.

• Paid Members

Seconded.

Thirded. Great post.

• Paid Members

Several people have written what a good post this is but haven't nominated it. Allow me to be the first.

Putting aside the racial aspects of the initial post, I hate how stupid and materialistic people seem to be these days. We're living in an age where kids leave school unable to read, write or express themselves coherently, where people shun culture and learning to the point where they're proud to admit that they don't read books, where people read hideously distorted and biased articles in tabloid newspapers by the embodiments of evil Richard Littlejohn and Liz Jones and believe them to be true and where children are encouraged to idolise and imitate cunts like Jordan and Wayne Rooney. People now have the ability to live comfortably off of the state in exchange for squeezing out a couple of neglected and unloved children that'll grow up to become the illiterate criminal scum of the future. I know people who actually admit that they had children for the sole purpose of getting a free house and not having to work. I know people who have literally never done a single days work in their lives yet live a happier and more comfortable lifestyle than I do. For the average person things like houses, pensions and even families are luxuries that we'll never be able to afford, in order to even get a look in on the housing market I'd have to either quadruple my salary or save up forty or fifty grand to put down as a deposit, I'm one of the lucky ones, I've been saving since I was old enough to work but I know people who don't have a penny in savings who live from paycheque to paycheque.

I don't want to sound like a Daily Mail doom monger but I honestly believe that western civilization is irreparably fucked. People, generally speaking, are ignorant and selfish and seem to care about nothing other than themselves and what they think they're entitled to. Every time an election comes around we go out and vote for the least worst party, the party we hope will fuck us over the least and do the least amount of damage to the country. Here in the UK we have long working hours, few holidays and routinely top polls as the most unhappy people with one of the lowest quality of life statistics in Europe, is it really any wonder people go out on a Friday and a Saturday night and act like drunken savages?

Archived