Post Of The Year 2011 Nominations

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I nominate this from the Prem thread. Mr.Seven's statistical assesment of Micheal Carrick.

You want to play the Michael Carrick Statistics Game? Really?

- Against Liverpool, Carrick attempted five tackles. One was successful.

- In 31 appearances this season, he has scored a whopping zero goals.

- He has taken 13 shots on goal in that time.

- He has gone missing in over 70% of those 31 games.

- His pass completion rate is slightly better than Darron Gibson's.

- Scientists estimate he has regressed at a rate of -92% over the past two seasons.

- There are three known anagrams for "Michael Carrick": "useless fucking cunt" , "gormless non-footballer" and "oxygen thief".

- 100% of opposition Premier League footballers and managers enjoy seeing his name on the Manchester United teamsheet when they are set to face them.

- Not a stat but a fun fact: He drove former United legend Mark Hughes out of his

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Sarah Millican is as funny as a burning orphanage and as clever as that "burning orphanage" quip I just made.

That tickled me just right, the right balance of funny and clever.

How ironic, someone will mistakenly think.

• Moderators
Sarah Millican is as funny as a burning orphanage and as clever as that "burning orphanage" quip I just made.

That tickled me just right, the right balance of funny and clever.

How ironic, someone will mistakenly think.

I'll second that.. it made me chuckle at the time, in context.

• Paid Members
You're getting closer! At least you didn't start a new thread this time.

But you're looking for this thread.

That proper made me chuckle. I have posted in that thread a question before when I should not have and recently loads of people have been doing it. So the post to me seemed really funny.

• Paid Members

Brilliantly subtle, and he won't get done for flaming for it. Responding to boydy's request for someone to link him to some pirated audio:

Negative opinions? All he's saying is, pay for something you want. That isnt a negative opinion (last time I checked). Alvarez and Meltzer dont take to kindly to people posting links to their property so I'm told. He's doing you a favour telling you to pay for it. You dont want to get into trouble with the law.

• Paid Members

I enjoyed this from Marty:

Are posters aloud to post download links to production music? I don't think the forum could get into trouble, as it is from an online library that anyone can use.

If you want WWE themes you should go here......

Youtube clicky.... :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
I liked that one. Dillkid stop kayfabing the boys will you? Your like the Black Scorpion. We know who's under the hood. Your chubby cheeks are to big for the mask.

I'd like to see Dilly as the Higher Power.

It was me Neil! It was me all along!

Archived