Post Of The Year 2011 Nominations

tiger_rick

WHERE'S THE CONSISTENCY THO MODS? THE CONSISTENCY? WHERE IS IT? fuck this I'm off the pub. Something something wales something beers and darts something yeah 1980s. I'm gonna go fucking Ole Anderson on this shit later.

so anyway I shagged her.

From the name-change thread.

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
KIMBOMANIA'S RUNNING WILD!

Here's how I'd do it..

Bahamian Steetfight, winner gets to host the rest of the show. The Rock vs Kimbo Slice

Kimbo Slice wins with a punch

Ironman Warm-up match 1. Kevin Nash vs Daniel Bryan

Big Kev points and laughs until Bryan bursts into tears and collapses, Kev then climbs the turbuckle to hit the dreaded "Bottom rope splash" for the victory

Ironman Warm-up match 2. HHH vs Booker T

HHH hits Book with a Pedigree, then goes backstage to get something to eat, 10 minutes pass before we see him come back walking towards the ring eating a burger, he then enters the ring and pins the still prone Booker T for the victory.

Post-match Nelson Mandela comes out and apologises on behalf of the black race for Booker T being one of them. HHH graciously accepts, and they do crotch-chops and poses while Booker T gets stretchered out.

Streak vs Freak.......ZILLA. Undertaker vs Scott Steiner

Whoever wins, we win.

Undisputed Title match. Cena vs Miz vs Del Rio vs Edge

It's pretty shit, until Kimbo comes down with a briefcase, Mikey Cole, on behalf of the RAW GM asks him what he's playing at, Kimbo says he's cashing in his "Kimbo in the bank" contract, the GM says there's no such thing, so Kimbo says "Put your hands up nigga, let's do this!" and cracks the laptop. He then proclaims himself the new GM, before sliding into the ring, Kimbo-Plexing everyone, and becoming the new Unidsputed champeeeen.

90 Min Ironman match. Kevin Nash vs HHH

Scott Hall and Larry Z are on commentary for this one. Scott busts out a "suck on that!" after every offensive move/sentence.

Kevin Nash gains control early by grabbing a mic, leaning over the top rope and spends half an hour telling insider jokes, and WCW backstage stories. HHH retaliates by cutting a 30 minute "I AM THE GAME.UHHHH" promo. The final half-hour is built on mutual respect as they stand arms round each other telling the story of how when they worked a program together in 2003 despite the internet bashing it, they still outdrew everything else around the same time. The bell rings after this great exchange..

"Hey, Kev, remember when the internet said noone would buy our HIAC match"

"Yeah, and we did an 0.8 buyrate"

"Good times"

Time-limit draw. 0-0. Undisputed champ Kimbo Slice then makes his way down to the ring to congratulate both men on the best match he's ever witnessed. He says if he's being honest with himself, he doesn't want to be a fake wrestler, he wants to go back to doing a real sport in MMA, the fans applaud, and chants of "Thank you Kimbo", and "Please don't go" ring throughout the arena. He says as hard as it may seem now, the show must go on without him, and who better to lead this great sport into the new generation than the men standing in the ring with him right now, he then bites his Undisputed title into two pieces, and hands one to Kev, and one to HHH, he tells them to defend the title with honour, as this time next year he plans on coming back for the HOF and a dvd payday. The three of them then embrace in a WM20-like fashion, confetti falls, and "Leave The Memories Alone" plays as we fade to black..

* A "365 days til KimboMania 2" video plays*

Seconded. Had me laughing and nodding in agreement with most of it.

WHERE'S THE CONSISTENCY THO MODS? THE CONSISTENCY? WHERE IS IT? fuck this I'm off the pub. Something something wales something beers and darts something yeah 1980s. I'm gonna go fucking Ole Anderson on this shit later.

so anyway I shagged her.

From the name-change thread.

I think he tried to hard. He came across as a cross between Liam Gallagher and Chubby Brown in that post.

Speaks for itself really.

• Paid Members

Dont get hung up about it. I was just joshing. SybianRider's post wasnt insulting in the least to me. It came after the Mods brilliant idea (which we all agreed on) that banter should be welcomed and that its far to serious on here. This forum is supposed to be a laugh anyway isnt it? How you couldnt see I was just playing off the fact people have a go at CVD for "trying to hard" and even referencing his sig is surprising, though.

4/10

Isn't your opinion as a judge of humour completely null and void Mr. Unfunny?

Then what are you doing nominating shit in here then Mr. Second Unfunniest?.

I know Cleet, but believe me, you were a worthy champion.

• Moderators

I should have got something for coming third. Bronze medal is good enough for me. Or do an Emperor Seb style "YOU ALL SAID THAT I WAS GONNA WIN! BUT I WASN'T EVEN IN THE TOP TWO! I GOT THE LAST LAUGH!".

Archived