Post Of The Year 2011 Nominations

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

This raised a chuckle amongst the majority of bollocks in the Undertaker/Sting discussion.

Right before the Johnny Cash song kicks in, you can hear a crow say "HURLEY" if you play it backwards. Using the same powers of deduction, logic, utter stupidity and mental illness as every other oddball, fancy-flight mong in this thread, I've come to the conclusion it's Matt Hardy. You just can't see his extra chins in that screengrab because it's dark and grainy. The symbol on the building being an upside down Hardy Boyz logo also gives it away.

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
See how many you can get. I made it myself! I'm proper clever. It took me at least 8 minutes:

chins.jpg

See how many you can get.

Had me in stitches for a good while.

• Paid Members

Usually, on the rare occasions I wander into the Scottish football thread (I'm usually bored, but I obviously should know better), it's Soap McTavish and Chaka Demus giving a stellar example of why, if football were to be given an enema, it should be inserted in Glasgow.

But this was a rare treat:-

Kyle Lafferty's Twitter isn't a credible source. Provide me with a journalistic piece by this David Edgar fellow that reports what you claimed.

What? It's pretty much the most credible source possible! Kyle Lafferty works and trains with the guy. If your mate said to you "A guy in work got spat on" would you say to him he wasn't a credible source to tell you such news?

The fact that it is Kyle Lafferty...a man I witnessed parking his Porsche in a disabled car parking space at The Fort and when informed he clearly wasn't disabled shouted back ''my girlfriend's pregnant''....then I would question both his honestly and intelligence.

To be fair to the guy, I'm pretty sure the Government classes being impregnated by and carrying Kyle Lafferty's baby to be some sort of disability and would issue a blue badge.

Splendid.

• Paid Members
Usually, on the rare occasions I wander into the Scottish football thread (I'm usually bored, but I obviously should know better), it's Soap McTavish and Chaka Demus giving a stellar example of why, if football were to be given an enema, it should be inserted in Glasgow.

But this was a rare treat:-

Kyle Lafferty's Twitter isn't a credible source. Provide me with a journalistic piece by this David Edgar fellow that reports what you claimed.

What? It's pretty much the most credible source possible! Kyle Lafferty works and trains with the guy. If your mate said to you "A guy in work got spat on" would you say to him he wasn't a credible source to tell you such news?

The fact that it is Kyle Lafferty...a man I witnessed parking his Porsche in a disabled car parking space at The Fort and when informed he clearly wasn't disabled shouted back ''my girlfriend's pregnant''....then I would question both his honestly and intelligence.

To be fair to the guy, I'm pretty sure the Government classes being impregnated by and carrying Kyle Lafferty's baby to be some sort of disability and would issue a blue badge.

Splendid.

Wonderful.

Seconded.

• Paid Members

I'll second that but I'd be weary of linking to a thread marked spoilers here Lister. You could've just used the quote function. It hasn't ruined anything for me but it potentially could have done so just a heads up for you.

Archived