Post Of The Year 2011 Nominations

tiger_rick

• Awards Moderator
Don't be daft - he's the Virgil of the pCc.

I'm glad you laughed at my post. I remember when yours used to be funny.

That is the funniest thing i have ever read on here. I laughed so hard my contact lense fell out. That thread is pure gold as well. Why all the hate for the Mods doing thier job? Would everyone rather it be a free for all with the tards on here aking over thought not.

And which thread would this be?

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Its the ukff answer/question thread or now lets bitch about the mods thread.

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=119638...0&start=420

On the whole Mod situation i hsve been resding these forums for a few years. Not posting a lot from what I have read...

Tiger Rick. He is a great poster i enjoy most of his post's he is knowlegdeable on many subjects i really enjoy some of his posts in the football thread as i am a big lover of football and a lot of what he says is really good and thought out not just bullshit. i understand that peope are saying he is a nazi mod but you all are just being dicks a board needs to be sorted so we don't have a load of tards on here . No offence against Niel but i felt in last 6 months he was slacking with bans or at least warning people as things were left to slide Rick has just enforced what should have already been enforced what maybe have been let slide.

Niel... He is a funny poster, Some of you just can't get dry humor. I would say he has become slightly lazy as mod and let things slide a little bit. Maybe the fued with Dill mister general broke him. I still find most of his sarcastic or snarky comments amusing and think he is a good poster a slightly lazy mod but i am sure he will ban me for a week just to show his power :laugh:

Woyzeck...for me is hit and miss some stuff is brilliant some stuff is not anywhere near as good and he has not reslly made much of an impact as mod

Really though who gives a shit. You will get banned for breaking the rules. Don't constantly post shit or make shit threads and your fine. I think we should make a new thread The Mod of Love Thread where we praise all thier decisions and praise them. I would assume a Mod job is unpaid work. So its just like feeding soup to a bloke who has pissed on himself because he was to super brewed to find the toilet. So give them a break.

Keep up the good work Rick i think you are doing a fine job in stopping the tards from ruining UKFF.

• Paid Members
Its the ukff answer/question thread or now lets bitch about the mods thread.

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=119638...0&start=420

On the whole Mod situation i hsve been resding these forums for a few years. Not posting a lot from what I have read...

Tiger Rick. He is a great poster i enjoy most of his post's he is knowlegdeable on many subjects i really enjoy some of his posts in the football thread as i am a big lover of football and a lot of what he says is really good and thought out not just bullshit. i understand that peope are saying he is a nazi mod but you all are just being dicks a board needs to be sorted so we don't have a load of tards on here . No offence against Niel but i felt in last 6 months he was slacking with bans or at least warning people as things were left to slide Rick has just enforced what should have already been enforced what maybe have been let slide.

Niel... He is a funny poster, Some of you just can't get dry humor. I would say he has become slightly lazy as mod and let things slide a little bit. Maybe the fued with Dill mister general broke him. I still find most of his sarcastic or snarky comments amusing and think he is a good poster a slightly lazy mod but i am sure he will ban me for a week just to show his power :laugh:

Woyzeck...for me is hit and miss some stuff is brilliant some stuff is not anywhere near as good and he has not reslly made much of an impact as mod

Really though who gives a shit. You will get banned for breaking the rules. Don't constantly post shit or make shit threads and your fine. I think we should make a new thread The Mod of Love Thread where we praise all thier decisions and praise them. I would assume a Mod job is unpaid work. So its just like feeding soup to a bloke who has pissed on himself because he was to super brewed to find the toilet. So give them a break.

Keep up the good work Rick i think you are doing a fine job in stopping the tards from ruining UKFF.

You do by the look of it :laugh:

• Paid Members
crawlingwest eloquently said what we all were thinking.

I didn't say he hadn't, that line in that context just made me laugh a little is all.

I'd also appose the notion that any one who doesn't find you a laugh a minute "can't get dry humor", but I think I've been there, I think, perhaps. I'll be honest I don't really have any thought on you as a mod over any one else, just whats in your posts while that seems to be the hot topic. I don't have to like every one do I, I hope I've not missed some memo on that one.

It's always going to be the same.

People get accused of "not getting" Neil when they say he's not funny, while those who do think he's funny are accused of just wanting to suck him off.

I'm sure it's a bit of everything. Dry humour isn't easy to get across online. But it's also easy to be a cunt and then blame it on misinterpretation.

Who knows what it really is. I doubt any one person is right.

• Paid Members
I don't get neil's sig.

Not sure, but I think it's supposed to be a military policeman - pretty certain it's a baton he's holding. Ironic jab at the accusations of megalomania, I assume.

Archived