Post Of The Year 2011 Nominations

tiger_rick

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
I liked this one from Zebra Kid Mark in the 'Starting Wrestling Training' thread.

Context here: http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=124190

Hey guys, in similar news I'm going to be training at FCW tomorrow, hoping to impress a few people and maybe catch the WWE's eye if you will.

EDIT: What the fuck? It's in Florida, no thank you. I'll stay here.

Yeah, that did make me giggle. I'll give that a second!

• Paid Members
Another belter from the true King of Off-Topic, Waterboy:

So Gary Neville AND Jamie Redknapp could be in the same place, at the same time, on a regular basis?

Come on al-Qaeda, this is your chance to win us over.

Yup. Great stuff again from Waterboy.

Seconded.

• Paid Members

So Gary Neville AND Jamie Redknapp could be in the same place, at the same time, on a regular basis?

Meow, you dullard.

But seconded.

Meow, you dullard.

But seconded.

Not even aimed at you, just a reflection of how many times he turns up in this thread, but whatever, I guess you are that important.

• Paid Members

Meow, you dullard.

But seconded.

Not even aimed at you, just a reflection of how many times he turns up in this thread, but whatever, I guess you are that important.

No, of course it wasn't! I'm sure it will be your year in your category next year, old bean.

For the record, Waterboy is a thoroughly quality chap well deserving of all the praise he gets and we may need a separate Post Of The Year thread for all the chuckles he's generated.

Meow, you dullard.

But seconded.

No, of course it wasn't! I'm sure it will be your year in your category next year, old bean.

For the record, Waterboy is a thoroughly quality chap well deserving of all the praise he gets and we may need a separate Post Of The Year thread for all the chuckles he's generated.

No. It really wasn't.

Archived